Sales Development Representative 1
At Fivestars our mission is to help businesses and communities thrive by turning every transaction into a relationship. Over 30 million people use Fivestars to get rewarded at 12,000 local businesses with one rewards program. Local businesses use Fivestars to bring more customers into their stores with one powerful program. In 2017, Fivestars drove $2 billion in local commerce across its network. We’ve raised $105 million from HarbourVest, Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed, DCM, and Y-Combinator and invite you to join us in creating a Love Local movement across the US and Canada. Visit www.fivestars.com for more information.
As a Meeting Coordinator for Fivestars, you will be a part of a pivotal effort to bring Fortune 500 technology to small business owners. You will be working alongside our Outside Sales Representatives to help create selling opportunities and gain knowledge about small business prospects. You are known as the strategizer of your peers, and have a knack for easily building rapport with anyone you talk to.
If you have a hunter mindset, a great work ethic and a thick skin, then this might be the position for you!
- Cold call through a provided lead list
- Researching accounts, identifying key players, generating interest, and developing opportunities
- Set and coordinate in person appointments for Outside Sales Representatives in the field
- Communicate and strategize with each of your Outside Sales Representative on a daily basis
- You must hit high activity targets north of 130 dials + 2 hours + of talk time daily
- Enjoy’s working in a startup environment and being on the phone daily making a high volume of calls
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills
- Consultative with strong ability to problem solve with business owners to achieve their specific objectives
- Detail-oriented and able to systematically organize day and record activities, so their formula for success can be scaled
- Someone who has a hunter mentality with a competitive edge.
- Ability to multitask and stay organized in a chaotic environment
- Basic computer skills
- Prior phone sales experience with demonstrated history of sales achievements in a commissioned environment
- Startup experience
- Bachelor's Degree
Fivestars provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fivestars complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Back to top