FiveStars is the easiest way for local businesses to deliver great customer experiences, in and out of store. Through unique rewards, personalized service, and intelligent automated messages, FiveStars helps every customer feel like a VIP. Founded in 2011 and based in San Francisco, our mission is to help businesses and communities thrive by turning every transaction into a relationship.
FiveStars has now saved consumers over $100 million while shopping at 12,000 local businesses in the U.S., and Canada. Over 16 million consumers use FiveStars to save money while supporting local businesses. To-date FiveStars has raised over $105 million from top-tier investors including HarbourVest, Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed, DCM, and Y-Combinator. Visit www.fivestars.com for more information.
FiveStars is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst to come in and make a huge impact on our growing QA team. As part of the larger Engineering organization, you will help balance the demands of rapid product development with stability and a bug free customer experience. In this role, you will have the opportunity to test our wide range of products, and apply cutting edge testing technology to ensure our success. Come help us build the future of customer engagement for small businesses!
- Be part of and collaborate within a product team (along with PM, Engineering, and UX)
- Own creating the test plan for every release
- Own executing the test plan in testing and production environments
- Communicate issues, risks, bugs and testing progress in a detailed and timely manner
- Be able to thoroughly understand and create test cases from a PRD and UX spec
- Be able to come up with other test/edge cases that may have been neglected
- Meet aggressive deadlines at release sign-off times and when the build is ready for app submission.
- 3+ years of QA experience
- Top-notch communication skills
- Android and iOS apps testing experience is essential
- Experience manually building apps onto the simulator or devices with Xcode and Android Studio.
- Working knowledge of Linux or Mac environment
- Experience working in Scrum and Agile environment
- Ability to work independently with close attention to detail
- Understanding and adherence to SQA methodologies and practices
- Experience with JIRA and other bug tracking tools.
- Web, Mobile, desktop, or POS testing experience
- Test automation background in either UI or API driven frameworks
- Experience with Xcode and(or) Android Studio
- Database testing is a huge plus
- Experience in or knowledge of SMB space
- Experience in reliability, scalability and stress testing
Meet Some of FiveStars's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Victor ensures that the right people get hired for the right positions—and that everyone within the organization is working toward the company mission, while in accordance with its core values.
Back to top