Outside Sales Representative I
FiveStars is the easiest way for local businesses to deliver great customer experiences, in and out of store. Through unique rewards, personalized service, and intelligent automated messages, FiveStars helps every customer feel like a VIP. Founded in 2011 and based in San Francisco, our mission is to help businesses and communities thrive by turning every transaction into a relationship.
We are seeking a resilient self starter with a passion for outside sales to support our mission of bringing Fortune 500 technology to small businesses. You will be part of a dynamic and collaborative FiveStars sales team and manage the full cycle sales process for your surrounding territory.
What We Offer:
- $35k base salary + uncapped commission. Average performer OTE = $70k
- 100% coverage of basic medical/ dental/vision, 4 weeks of annual PTO in addition to paid holidays, 401K, generous company perks
- Equity in the company
- Opportunity to join a community that embraces its' core values as it successfully scales
What You’ll be Doing:
- New business development through cold calling, canvassing, and leveraging your networks
- Consult with merchants in person to understand small business pain points and show how FiveStars will increase their customer’s lifetime value through customer engagement
- Work in a fast-paced and evolving start up environment where your hard work will be rewarded
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years outside sales experience
- Have solid rapport building skills and the confidence to talk to anyone
- Self-motivated and independent (You are in the field 4 days a week )
- Able to consistently achieve quota, has a competitive spirit and takes accountability
- Must have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and good driving record
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Additional Things That Would Make You More Awesome:
- B2B outside sales or SaaS experience
- Startup up experience
- Ability to locate new business owners, through social media sources such as Yelp, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
Meet Some of FiveStars's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Victor ensures that the right people get hired for the right positions—and that everyone within the organization is working toward the company mission, while in accordance with its core values.
Back to top