Outside Sales Representative
As an Outside Sales Representative for FiveStars, you will be part of a dynamic and collaborative effort to bring Fortune 500 technology to Small Businesses.You are considered the most persuasive and charismatic individual within your circle and are known as the person who everybody loves, even if they’ve just met you. You live to win and influence others by teaching them to be champions.
If you have a thick skin and the drive to control your financial success, then this might be the sales position for you!
- Prospecting, cold calling, canvassing and leveraging your territory and network to gather leads. (You’ll soon become the friend that always knows the best places to dine & shop at)
- Consult with small business owners to build a customized solution. (You will know how to explain marketing and how it drives a business)
- Add a minimum 8 new businesses a month.
- On-board businesses in best practices to utilize FiveStars. (Businesses need to love you!)
- Base salary + uncapped commission with high earning potential. (Uncapped means the sky’s the limit. Where to, Captain?)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage.
- 4 weeks of annual PTO in addition to paid holidays and 401K.
- Equity in the company.
- On-going training and leadership development opportunities. (100% of our sales managers have been promoted from within.)
- Annual sales incentive trips. (What’s better than a trip to celebrate being a winner?)
- Be an integral part of a fast growing start-up.
- Someone who loves to win and is driven by their own success.
- Ability to multitask. (Can you be on the phone, your computer and throw a basketball at the same time?)
- Able to consistently achieve quota, has a competitive spirit and takes accountability. (This means we work until we are champions, and champions never work just 9-5.)
- Must have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and good driving record.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Who is FiveStars?
We are a company dedicated to helping local businesses grow their business by engaging their customers both in and out of the store. Creating a customized platform with unique rewards, personalized service, and intelligent messaging, FiveStars allows each business to treat every customer like a VIP. Founded in 2011 and headquartered in San Francisco, our mission is to help businesses and communities thrive by turning every transaction into a relationship.
Meet Some of FiveStars's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Victor ensures that the right people get hired for the right positions—and that everyone within the organization is working toward the company mission, while in accordance with its core values.
Back to top