Outside Sales Representative
As an Outside Sales Representative for Fivestars, you are a resilient problem solver who will be part of a dynamic and collaborative effort to bring Fortune 500 technology to Small Businesses. You are considered the most persuasive and charismatic individual within your circle, and are known as the person who everybody loves, even though they just met you. You live to win and influence others by teaching them to be champions.
If you have a phenomenal work ethic, the drive to control your financial success, and a thick skin, then this might be the sales position for you!
What You’ll be Doing:
- Prospecting, cold calling, canvassing and leveraging your territory and network to gather leads and generate business.(Plus side: you get to be out shaking hands and kissing babies for a living.)
- Consult with small business owners in person to understand pain points and build a customized solution to fit their needs. Add a minimum 10 new Businesses a month.
- On-board businesses in best practices to utilize Fivestars.(Businesses need to love you!)
What We Offer:
- Base salary + uncapped commission with high earning potential.(Continue on if you skipped the word “base” and went straight to “uncapped commission.”)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage.
- 4 weeks of annual PTO in addition to paid holidays, 401K, and generous company benefits.
- Equity in the company.
- On-going training and leadership development opportunities.(100% of our sales managers are promoted from within.)
Perks of Working With Us:
- Annual sales incentive trips.(What’s better than being invited to celebrate being a winner?)
- Ability to relocate to any of our outside sales markets.
- Be an integral part of a fast growing start-up.
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years quota carrying experience preferred.
- Someone who likes to win and is driven by their own success.
- Ability to multitask.(Can you be on the phone, your computer and throw a basketball at the same time?)
- Able to consistently achieve quota, has a competitive spirit and takes accountability. (This means we work until we are champions, and champions never work just 9-5.)
- Basic computer skills.
- Must have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and good driving record (Golf carts do not count.)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Who is Fivestars?
We are a company dedicated to helping local businesses grow their business by engaging their customers both in and out of the store. Creating a customized platform with unique rewards, personalized service, and intelligent messaging, FiveStars allows each business to treat every customer like a VIP. Founded in 2011 and headquartered in San Francisco, our mission is to help businesses and communities thrive by turning every transaction into a relationship.
FiveStars provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FiveStars complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Back to top