Outside Sales Representative
As an Outside Sales Representative for FiveStars, you will be part of a dynamic and collaborative effort to bring Fortune 500 technology to Small Businesses.You are considered the most persuasive and charismatic individual within your circle and are known as the person who everybody loves, even if they’ve just met you. You live to win and influence others by teaching them to be champions.
If you love canvassing, have a thick skin and the drive to control your financial success, then this might be the sales position for you!
- Prospecting, cold calling, canvassing and leveraging your territory and network to gather leads. (You will not love this job if you do not love canvassing for a living.)
- Consulting with small business owners to build a customized solution. (You will become an expert in all things marketing related.)
- Adding a minimum of 10 new businesses a month.
- Educating and on-board businesses in best practices to utilize FiveStars. (Businesses need to believe you are the expert in marketing.)
- Base salary + uncapped commission with high earning potential. (Continue on if you skipped the word “base” and went straight to “uncapped commission.”)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage.
- 4 weeks of annual PTO in addition to paid holidays and 401K.
- Equity in the company.
- On-going training and leadership development opportunities.
- Annual sales incentive trips. (What’s better than a trip to celebrate being a winner?)
- Be an integral part of a fast growing start-up.
- Someone who is driven by their own success.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Ability to work remotely in their territory daily.
- Ability to multitask. (Can you be on the phone and your computer at the same time?)
- Ability to work and adapt to a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Able to consistently achieve quota, has a competitive spirit and takes accountability. (This means we work until we are champions, and champions never work just 9-5.)
- MUST have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and good driving record.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
At FiveStars our mission is to help businesses and communities thrive by turning every transaction into a relationship. Over 30 million people use FiveStars to get deals at over 12,000 local businesses with one rewards program. Local businesses use FiveStars to bring more customers into their stores with one powerful program. In 2017, FiveStars drove 80 million in-store visits across its network. We’ve raised $105 million from HarbourVest, Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed, DCM, and Y-Combinator and invite you to join us in creating a Love Local movement across the US and Canada. Visit www.FiveStars.com for more information.
FiveStars provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FiveStars complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
See Inside the Office of FiveStars
FiveStars is the easiest way for local businesses to deliver great customer experiences, in and out of store. Through unique rewards, personalized service, and intelligent automated messages, FiveStars helps every customer feel like a VIP. Founded in 2011, FiveStars has now saved over 16 million consumers over $150 million while shopping at 12,000 local businesses in the U.S. and Canada.
Back to top