Outside Sales Representative
- Houston, TX
As an Outside Sales Representative for FiveStars, you will be part of a dynamic and collaborative effort to bring Fortune 500 technology to Small Businesses.You are considered the most persuasive and charismatic individual within your circle and are known as the person who everybody loves, even if they’ve just met you. You live to win and influence others by teaching them to be champions.
If you LOVE canvassing, have a thick skin and the drive to control your financial success, then this might be the sales position for you!
- Prospecting, cold calling, canvassing and leveraging your territory and network to gather leads. (You will not love this job if you do not love canvassing for a living.)
- Consulting with small business owners to build a customized solution. (You will become an expert in all things marketing related.)
- Adding a minimum 10 new businesses a month to the FiveStars network.
- Educating and on-board businesses in best practices to utilize FiveStars. (Businesses need to believe you are the expert in marketing.)
- Base salary + uncapped commission with high earning potential. (Continue on if you skipped the word “base” and went straight to “uncapped commission.”)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage.
- 4 weeks of annual PTO in addition to paid holidays and 401K.
- Equity in the company.
- On-going training and leadership development opportunities.
- Annual sales incentive trips. (What’s better than a trip to celebrate being a winner?)
- Be an integral part of a fast growing start-up.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Ability to work remotely in their territory daily.
- Ability to work and adapt to a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Able to consistently achieve quota, has a competitive spirit and takes accountability. (This means we work until we are champions, and champions never work just 9-5.)
- Must have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and good driving record.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
FiveStars provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FiveStars complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Back to top