As a Meeting Coordinator for FiveStars, you will be a part of a pivotal effort to bring Fortune 500 technology to small business owners. You will be working alongside our Outside Sales Representatives to help create selling opportunities and gain knowledge about small business prospects. You are known as the Strategizer of your peers, and have a knack for easily building rapport with anyone you talk to.
If you have a hunter mindset, a great work ethic and a thick skin, then this might be the position for you!
What We Offer:
- Base salary + Bonus earning potential.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage.
- 4 weeks of annual PTO in addition to paid holidays and generous company benefits.
- Equity in the company.
Perks of Working With Us:
- Prizes (Think Xbox, Beats headphones, Samsung 4k TVs, etc.)
- Be an integral part of a fast growing start-up.
- Ground level training and development for a career in Sales. (If you want to master the art of selling and appointment setting, look no further)
What You’ll be Doing:
- Interacting with prospects via telephone. (Plus side: The dress code is pretty casual)
- Researching accounts, identifying key players, generating interest, and developing opportunities.
- Set and coordinate in person appointments for Outside Sales Representatives in the field.
- Communicate and strategize with each of your Outside Sales Representative on a daily basis. (You will become an expert in organization and strategy)
Who We’re Looking For:
- Drive and ambition required. Experience optional!
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Enjoy’s working in a startup environment and being on the phone daily making a high volume of calls
- Someone who has a hunter mentality with a competitive edge.
- Ability to multitask and stay organized in a chaotic environment
- Basic computer skills
Who is FiveStars?
We are a company dedicated to helping local businesses grow their business by engaging their customers both in and out of the store. Creating a customized platform with unique rewards, personalized service, and intelligent messaging, FiveStars allows each business to treat every customer like a VIP. Founded in 2011 and headquartered in San Francisco, our mission is to help businesses and communities thrive by turning every transaction into a relationship.
FiveStars provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FiveStars complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Meet Some of FiveStars's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Victor ensures that the right people get hired for the right positions—and that everyone within the organization is working toward the company mission, while in accordance with its core values.
Back to top