At Fivestars our mission is to help businesses and communities thrive by turning every transaction into a relationship. Over 30 million people use Fivestars to get rewarded at 12,000 local businesses with one rewards program. Local businesses use Fivestars to bring more customers into their stores with one powerful program. In 2017, Fivestars drove $2 billion in local commerce across its network. We’ve raised $105 million from HarbourVest, Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed, DCM, and Y-Combinator and invite you to join us in creating a Love Local movement across the US and Canada. Visit www.fivestars.com for more information.
To join the Customer Success team is to join a tight knit family. The team shares a passion for helping our clients succeed, while also having fun. As an Installation Specialist, you will ensure that our clients get off to a great start by making the installation of their equipment quick and painless. You will troubleshoot with them on the spot and work closely with the Support and Sales teams. Business owners will look to you for knowledge of the product, assistance with technical issues, and overall best practices when it comes to utilizing the Fivestars program.
- Carry out technical installation trainings for our small business clients
- Install Fivestars software on merchant point-of-sale systems and Fivestars tablets
- Educate our merchants on how to utilize the Fivestars program effectively
- Coordinate with the rest of the Customer Success team for ongoing trainings
- Support the needs of a world class sales organization and ensure targets are met
- Innovate and drive projects and process improvements for the team and the rest of Client Success
- Meet daily goals in terms of talk time, outreach, and installations complete
- Manage pipeline of scheduled, partially installed, and missed installations
- Ensure 90+% installation completion daily, blended between new and rescheduled/incomplete installations
- Make outbound calls to resolve missed appointments
- Objection handle and problem solve to ensure installation completion and sale retainment
- Knowledgeable working with Windows and are comfortable remote desktoping into computers to solve network configuration or device/driver issues
- Are an expert time manager and can easily estimate and communicate timeframes to perform or execute patches and fixes
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Passionate about serving clients
- Excellent communication and grammar skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Can overcome objections while maintaining calm in tough situations
- Professional communication intra-team
- Ability to receive and implement feedback quickly
- Willingness and desire to learn and grow on a daily basis
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree
- A sales or customer service oriented background
- Knowledge of Window-based Point-of-Sale systems
- Prior customer support or sales experience
Fivestars provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fivestars complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
See Inside the Office of Fivestars
FiveStars is the easiest way for local businesses to deliver great customer experiences, in and out of store. Through unique rewards, personalized service, and intelligent automated messages, FiveStars helps every customer feel like a VIP. Founded in 2011, FiveStars has now saved over 16 million consumers over $150 million while shopping at 12,000 local businesses in the U.S. and Canada.
Back to top