Growth Marketing - Paid Acquisition Manager
The Growth team at FiveStars supports merchant acquisition and retention. This role, reporting to the Head of Demand Generation, will focus on improving merchant acquisition across all major social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin, Twitter, etc) by executing ad campaigns, implementing successful organic strategies, and optimizing landing pages and web content.
- Set targets and strategy for generating paid and organic leads, conversions, and ROI for merchant demand generation via social channels
- Identify and build new tactics, channels, testing, and optimization strategies from scratch to aggressively scale results
- Partnering with content marketing and creative services to drive top of funnel metrics
- Owning and improving our various web conversion funnels. This includes owning strategy around ad creative, landing pages, and forms
- Weekly and Monthly reporting on campaign performance. Internal communication with key stakeholders to drive results
- Constantly be up to date on platform improvements and new offerings in the social media space
- BA/BS in quantitative field: Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, or Engineering
- 4+ years of Online Marketing experience
- Deep experience with managing Facebook and other paid social channels at scale. The following skills are heavily preferred:
- Facebook Power Editor Experience
- Google Adwords Experience
- Nanigans, Adparlor, Kenshoo or similar ad management platform
- Strong analytical rigor and statistical knowledge
- Hands-on HTML/CSS experience preferred
- Strong proficiency with SQL/Tableau/Microsoft Excel
- Ability to prioritize effectively between short term and long term projects
FiveStars provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FiveStars complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Salary is negotiable.
Meet Some of FiveStars's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Victor ensures that the right people get hired for the right positions—and that everyone within the organization is working toward the company mission, while in accordance with its core values.
Back to top