Growth Marketing Manager
FiveStars is a rewards and marketing platform for local businesses and the communities they serve. Over 12,000 businesses across the US and Canada use FiveStars’ easy, all-in-one marketing program, and over 18 million consumers participate in the FiveStars rewards network to support local businesses. In 2016, FiveStars drove over 54 million in-store visits across its network. We have raised $105 million from top-tier investors including HarbourVest, Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed, DCM, and Y-Combinator. Based in San Francisco, FiveStars’ mission is to help businesses and communities thrive by turning every transaction into a relationship.
Are you a talented and creative growth marketing manager who loves crafting deeply personalized, automated and scaled growth marketing campaigns? As we continue to experience merchant and consumer growth, it's important for us to focus on improving merchant acquisition across all our channels by executing ad campaigns, implementing successful SEO strategies and optimizing landing pages and web content. You’ll be surrounded by a team of strong product and marketing people from Facebook, Google, Red Ventures and Twitter.
- Set targets and strategy for generating leads, conversions, and ROI from paid and organic marketing channels for merchant demand generation
- Identify and build new tactics, channels, testing, and optimization strategies from scratch to aggressively scale results
- Partnering with content marketing to improve top of funnel metrics
- Owning and improving our various web conversion funnels
- Developing and implementing SEO strategies on fivestars.com
- Working with creative services to launch compelling web experiences to convey the Fivestars brand
- BA/BS in quantitative field: Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or Engineering
- 2+ years of Online Marketing experience
- Strong analytical rigor and statistical knowledge
- Expertise in marketing automation and lead nurturing using platforms like Pardot or Marketo preferred
- Deep experience with email at scale and developing high volume trigger-based campaigns in B2C preferred
- Hands-on HTML/CSS experience
- Strong proficiency with SQL
- Ability to prioritize effectively between short term and long term projects
FiveStars provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FiveStars complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Salary is negotiable.
Meet Some of FiveStars's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Victor ensures that the right people get hired for the right positions—and that everyone within the organization is working toward the company mission, while in accordance with its core values.
Back to top