Employee Success Business Partner (People Operations)
FiveStars is the easiest way for local businesses to deliver great customer experiences, in and out of store. Through unique rewards, personalized service, and intelligent automated messages, FiveStars helps every customer feel like a VIP. Founded in 2011 and based in San Francisco, our mission is to help businesses and communities thrive by turning every transaction into a relationship.
FiveStars has now saved consumers over $100 million while shopping at 12,000 local businesses in the U.S., and Canada. Over 16 million consumers use FiveStars to save money while supporting local businesses. To-date FiveStars has raised over $105 million from top-tier investors including HarbourVest, Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed, DCM, and Y-Combinator. Visit www.fivestars.com for more information.
FiveStars is searching for an innovative Employee Success Business Partner to join our team as we embark on a period of massive growth and can help us focus on the employee experience and make it a memorable one. Our mission is to help businesses and communities thrive by turning every transaction into a relationship, but we cannot achieve this without first investing deeply in our employees and building and sustaining a strong community. We believe that our employee success team can be our driving competitive advantage.
- Assist in refining the entire employee experience from onboarding, coaching, feedback, celebrating wins to creating lasting brand ambassadors
- Lead the total rewards function to align with our values and ensuring we are taking care of our employees
- Deep dive into analytics including CultureAmp results and design and implement programs to improve our employee experience and identify gaps
- Design and launch career success tracks to create opportunities for our staff to grow
- Empower and educate managers on the importance of ongoing feedback and performance summaries
- Create policies and guidelines when necessary with a simple and lightweight approach
- Continuously analyze our technology stack to ensure it scales with our growth
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in HR or related field is a must
- 5+ years of experience in HR role; working in a fast growing start-up is a must
- A deep knowledge of benefits, employment law, compliance, and compensation
- An obsession with simplifying people operations and using a well-refined approach
- A powerful understanding of what it means to create a great employee experience and a passion to make it happen
- An ability to truly listen, be empathetic, take action and follow through
- An ability to play with and analyze data that can tell a powerful story
- A real and down to earth approach
- A fun attitude and flexibility to push and try new things, programs, approaches-a true culture hacker
- Scale FiveStars from 300 to 600+ employees nationwide
- Reflect our values: Shared Humility, Authentic Relationships, Warrior Spirit, and Joy Every Day
Back to top