Director of Outside Sales
FiveStars is the fastest growing company in customer loyalty and marketing automation for local businesses. Launched out of Y-Combinator three years ago to democratize Fortune 500-level loyalty technology, we now drive two million customer visits per month across our network of over five thousand businesses and have raised a total of $45 million in funding from top-tier investors like Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed, and DCM.
FiveStars seeks a Director of Outside Sales for our Central Region who will join our sales leadership team and support our sales team with its aggressive growth goals. Working closely with recruiting and sales leadership you will build upon our strong company mission and values and continuously build on FiveStars best-in-class in sales management.
Manage 4-6 Sales Managers to hit sales quotas set by the Head of Sales. This is done through daily accountability of local activity and manager training. Works in conjunction with the Recruiting, Training, Sales Operations, and marketing to ensure respective hiring, retention, operations, and sales goals are met on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing sales quotas for regions and cities; projecting expected sales volume and profits for existing and new products
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors
- Owns the activity metrics and ensures that activity and performance metrics are consistently and adequately achieved.
- Continuously develops him/herself through ongoing education and ensures consistent and adequate development of junior managers.
- Identifies sales trends and develops plans to continuously improve sales performance
- Analyze the sales team and prepare weekly activity and objective attainment reports
- Make amendments in the team members and ensure hiring plans are executed properly
- Continuously motivate the sales team, and inspire them to stay focused on the company’s goals
- Outstanding communicator and ability to work collaboratively and effectively across other organizations
- Proven people manager and coach with a passion for people development
- 5+ years of sales management experience
- Experience selling SaaS and B2B products
- High level of proficiency with Salesforce and performing analysis within Salesforce
- Bachelors Degree
- Up to 50% travel
- Passionate advocate of our company values of Shared Humility, Authentic Relationships, Warrior Spirit, and Joy Every Day
Back to top