Customer Support Representative Tier 1
- El Paso, TX
At Fivestars our mission is to help businesses and communities thrive by turning every transaction into a relationship. Over 30 million people use Fivestars to get rewarded at 12,000 local businesses with one rewards program. Local businesses use Fivestars to bring more customers into their stores with one powerful program. In 2017, Fivestars drove $2 billion in local commerce across its network. We’ve raised $105 million from HarbourVest, Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed, DCM, and Y-Combinator and invite you to join us in creating a Love Local movement across the US and Canada. Visit www.fivestars.com for more information.
The FiveStars Support team delivers high value multi channel support to our valued merchants, sales team and consumers. As part of our El Paso based team you will receive excellent mentoring, training, and access to several potential growth opportunities . You’ll also be a part of a company with strong values and an excellent corporate culture.
We consider our Customer Support Representatives "Customer Support Heroes" and they are the most visible and impactful member of our team in our quest to help merchants use FiveStars to develop lasting relationships with their customers. You will learn our product inside and out and work every day to remove obstacles that prevent our merchants and consumers from capturing real value with our products.
- Troubleshoot and solve our client’s technical problems
- Recognize common issues and think of ways to solve them permanently
- Interact with and support clients effectively through email, phone, and chat
- Drive product adoption and success throughout our merchant base with every interaction
- Maintain a high CSAT score while effectively and efficiently troubleshooting routine to complex support requests
- Maintain a high technical aptitude and constantly strive to improve your technical understanding and prowess
- Communicate with confidence, professionalism and empathy over the phone, email and chat
- Very comfortable working with Windows, the device and driver layers, and general networking and network topology
- You easily know your way around Android and iOS operating systems and have no problem figuring out how to remote desktop in and troubleshoot customer issues
- Have worked with internal tools or databases before and understand the ramifications of writing to a database
- Remain composed in high stress situations and convey empathy for our customers and their situation
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Passionate about serving clients
- You can speak to your personal CSAT scores you’ve had in the past and how you maintained them
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior startup experience
- Prior customer support experience
Fivestars provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fivestars complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Back to top