Client Retention Specialist
At Fivestars our mission is to help businesses and communities thrive by turning every transaction into a relationship. Over 30 million people use Fivestars to get rewarded at 12,000 local businesses with one rewards program. Local businesses use Fivestars to bring more customers into their stores with one powerful program. In 2017, Fivestars drove $2 billion in local commerce across its network. We’ve raised $105 million from HarbourVest, Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed, DCM, and Y-Combinator and invite you to join us in creating a Love Local movement across the US and Canada. Visit www.fivestars.com for more information.
As Fivestars experiences hyper-growth, it is important for us to maintain focus on our fundamentals. Our client retention team focuses on re-engaging and retaining clients (we are a loyalty company after all), and consequently, it is imperative that we maintain a high save rate! Our Client Retention Specialist is the best way to keep our network growing and our client base healthy.
- Handle inbound cancellation requests from all channels
- Identify problems and suggest viable solutions with clients on the spot, and offer customized plans to provide ‘on-ramps’ for high risk clients
- Work closely with account managers, support and sales
- Play a critical role in identifying churn trends
- Show month over month improvement in client retention and save rates
- Re-onboard and manage saved clients until they are successfully re-engaged with our program
- Ability to think outside the box to improve processes and create additional value
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Independent, results-driven, enthusiastic, and energetic
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to thrive in an entrepreneurial culture
- Strong sales experience and very comfortable objection handling
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the Fivestars product
- Competitive with a 'never give up and do not take no for an answer' attitude
- Ability to keep calm and composed with any client in any situation
- Ability to think quickly on your feet and handle pressure with ease
- Prior startup experience
- Experience in the SMB space
- Knowledge of, and past experience with Salesforce
Fivestars provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fivestars complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Back to top