At Fivestars our mission is to help businesses and communities thrive by turning every transaction into a relationship. Over 30 million people use Fivestars to get rewarded at 12,000 local businesses with one rewards program. Local businesses use Fivestars to bring more customers into their stores with one powerful program. In 2017, Fivestars drove $2 billion in local commerce across its network. We’ve raised $105 million from HarbourVest, Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed, DCM, and Y-Combinator and invite you to join us in creating a Love Local movement across the US and Canada. Visit www.fivestars.com for more information.
Our Account Managers are some of the most visible and impactful members of our team in our quest to help merchants use Fivestars to develop lasting relationships with their customers. As part of a dynamic, tight knit team based out of our El Paso office you will work every day to onboard and engage with our small business customers, while learning our product inside and out and managing your pipeline of brand new accounts.
- Very comfortable working with Windows and Mac OS
- 1+ years experience in a customer facing role, preferably over the phone
- Proven track record of achievement and success in academics or otherwise
- You become our product expert and know the ins and outs of customer lifecycle management
- Development of strong relationships with our merchants throughout onboarding interactions
- Facilitate successful onboarding of new customers as well as lifecycle management throughout customer’s contract with Fivestars
- Analyze the needs of individual small business owners and optimize the Fivestars program to meet their needs
- Recognize common issues and provide input on permanent solutions
- Develop improvements to processes and create value
- Meet or exceed daily metrics in terms of cases resolved, customers touched, talk time, dials, etc.
- Maintain a Merchant NPS > 45
- Composure in high stress situations and convey empathy for our customers and their situation
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Passion towards serving our small business owners
- Complete management of account pipeline
- Effective communication skills with ability to demonstrate confidence, professionalism and empathy in all platforms, both internally and externally
- The ability to understand math at a working level, you can easily spit out percentages, conversions, and other typical customer retention metrics
- Good business intuition, you understand why a business that operates off of 20% margins couldn’t give a 20% discount
- Comfortable working in an environment requiring multiple hours of talk time per day and 90%+ time doing additive or customer facing activities
- Professional communication intra-team
- Ability to receive and implement feedback quickly
- Willingness and desire to learn and grow on a daily basis
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Prior startup experience
- Prior onboarding / account management / customer success experience
- Salesforce experience
- Project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree
Fivestars provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fivestars complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
See Inside the Office of Fivestars
FiveStars is the easiest way for local businesses to deliver great customer experiences, in and out of store. Through unique rewards, personalized service, and intelligent automated messages, FiveStars helps every customer feel like a VIP. Founded in 2011, FiveStars has now saved over 16 million consumers over $150 million while shopping at 12,000 local businesses in the U.S. and Canada.
Back to top