Account Executive 2
- El Paso, TX
At Fivestars our mission is to help businesses and communities thrive by turning every transaction into a relationship. Over 30 million people use Fivestars to get rewarded at 12,000 local businesses with one rewards program. Local businesses use Fivestars to bring more customers into their stores with one powerful program. In 2017, Fivestars drove $2 billion in local commerce across its network. We’ve raised $105 million from HarbourVest, Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed, DCM, and Y-Combinator and invite you to join us in creating a Love Local movement across the US and Canada. Visit www.fivestars.com for more information.
As an Inside Sales Representative for Fivestars, you are a resilient problem solver who will be part of a dynamic and collaborative effort to bring Fortune 500 technology to small businesses. You are considered the most driven, passionate, and resilient individual within your circle, and have a need to achieve greatness.
If you have a phenomenal work ethic, the drive to control your financial success, and a thick skin, then this might be the sales position for you!
- Interacting with prospects via telephone and email
- Run appointments scheduled by SDR team
- Source, hold, and close meetings
- Manage pipeline of opportunities, ensuring timely resolution of closed won or lost
- Maintain a 40% close rate on held appointments
- Fully utilize daily work time, demonstrated by tracked talk time, dials, and key success metrics
- Input data into our system of record, Salesforce
- Make outbound calls to supplement inbound appointment volume and personal quota as needed
- Drive and ambition
- Someone who likes to win and is competitive
- Ability to multitask
- Able to consistently achieve quota
- High level of integrity and initiative
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to hit aggressive sales metrics, enjoy challenges and competition, while being a team player
- Resourceful, assertive, and comfortable taking risks to achieve these goals
- 1+ years phone sales experience with demonstrated history of sales achievements in a commissioned environment
- You are comfortable working in an environment where you can consistently meet 3+ hours of talk time a day
- You have a proven ability to close sales at “full price” and do not rely on discounting
- Basic computer skills
- Comfortable with receiving and implementing feedback quickly
- Startup experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Documented consistent top 10% performance in a sales role
Fivestars provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fivestars complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Back to top