Account Executive 1
At Fivestars our mission is to help businesses and communities thrive by turning every transaction into a relationship. Over 30 million people use Fivestars to get rewarded at 12,000 local businesses with one rewards program. Local businesses use Fivestars to bring more customers into their stores with one powerful program. In 2017, Fivestars drove $2 billion in local commerce across its network. We’ve raised $105 million from HarbourVest, Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed, DCM, and Y-Combinator and invite you to join us in creating a Love Local movement across the US and Canada. Visit www.fivestars.com for more information.
As an Inside Sales Representative for Fivestars, you are a resilient problem solver who will be part of a dynamic and collaborative effort to bring Fortune 500 technology to small businesses. You are considered the most driven, passionate, and resilient individual within your circle, and have a need to achieve greatness.
If you have a phenomenal work ethic, the drive to control your financial success, and a thick skin, then this might be the sales position for you!
- Interacting with prospects via telephone and email
- Cold calling through your provided lead mix (Plus side: you get to master the art of communication)
- Source, hold, and close meetings
- Input data into our system of record, Salesforce
- Drive and ambition
- Someone who likes to win and is competitive
- Ability to multitask
- Able to consistently achieve quota, has a competitive spirit and takes accountability
- High level of integrity and initiative
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to hit aggressive sales metrics, enjoy challenges and competition, while being a team player
- Resourceful, assertive, and comfortable taking risks to achieve these goals
- Prior customer interaction role in a call center environment with ability to easily hit 100+ dials and 2 hours+ of talk time each day
- Basic computer skills
- Prior phone sales experience with demonstrated history of sales achievements in a commissioned environment
- Documented consistent top 33% performance in a sales role
- Startup experience
- Bachelor's Degree
Fivestars provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fivestars complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
See Inside the Office of Fivestars
FiveStars is the easiest way for local businesses to deliver great customer experiences, in and out of store. Through unique rewards, personalized service, and intelligent automated messages, FiveStars helps every customer feel like a VIP. Founded in 2011, FiveStars has now saved over 16 million consumers over $150 million while shopping at 12,000 local businesses in the U.S. and Canada.
Back to top