Vice President of Sales
- Dallas, TX
If you are 'stuck' in your current financial sales position and feel that service requirements are hindering your ability to develop in sales, you're in the right place! As a Vice President of Sales with Fisher Investments you will focus 100% on sales - no service. Qualified leads are provided to you every month so there's no cold calling. Take advantage of well-defined promotion opportunities and join our privately-held, multi-billion dollar, global investment firm to put our clients first and better the investment universe.
Take control of your financial future with an uncapped commission compensation structure. You will be supported by a dedicated team that provides personal sales support, client service, marketing, research and more. You will report to the US Private Client Group Inside Sales Leader who will make sure you have all the resources you need for the sales process. Our mentors and training will give you the tools you need to become a top sales person and receive consideration for our Outside Sales positions within 2 years.
- Be the voice of Fisher Investments to prospective clients who have requested information.
- Review prospects' personal financial situation and provide solutions
- Educate prospective clients on the competitive landscape and how Fisher Investments differs
- Receive training in advanced phone sales techniques, finance, capital markets and portfolio management
- 2+ years experience working in financial services
- Current Investment Adviser Representative designation, OR FINRA Series 65, OR a combination of FINRA Series 7 & 66, OR qualifying financial professional designations
- Success persuading and educating potential clients
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
- California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
Back to top