Salesforce Solution Architect
- Plano, TX
Fisher Investments is looking for motivated technologists to support our growing business. If you are looking for the opportunity to make a difference as we develop scalable solutions to support our global growth, we want to hear from you!
As the Salesforce Solution Architect, you will plan the architecture and solution design of a collection of systems in a large technology ecosystem. As a technical expert for our CRM ecosystem, you will support Technology Business Services, Infrastructure and Operations, 3rd party vendors, and implementation partners. Your experience will help us assess a collection of associated technology and create multi-year roadmaps to align department-wide solutions to Fisher's enterprise priorities.
You will survey the technology landscape and guide the evolution of the current environment to support future capabilities and requirements. You will report to the Vice President of Shared Business Services within the Technology group.
- Partner with our Enterprise Architecture group and executive leadership to understand requirements and recommend appropriate technology solutions and integration
- Ensure the architecture of applications (e.g., Salesforce) are consistent with enterprise needs and lead review sessions to mitigate risks
- Oversee optimization of current state architecture with digital solutions, RPA, and automation
- Work with the application solutions delivery teams in the development of services, components, standards, and frameworks required to support our strategy (e.g. design patterns, reusable components)
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as a Solution Architect with experience in software architecture design leadership, with demonstrated technical depth and scope
- BS or equivalent in Computer Science or related field or a combination of technical skills and a software development background
- Minimum of 5 years of experience architecting solutions using Salesforce, preferably with Salesforce Sales, Service, and Marketing Clouds
- Experience with distributed systems and microservices, API platforms, and understanding of data distribution strategies
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Back to top