- Plano, TX
Do you want to leverage your account-based sales leadership to help American workers retire with dignity? Our 401(k) Division is looking for an experienced Sales Manager. If you have a passion for B2B sales, a desire to directly help the success of a company, and value the importance of helping others reach their retirement goals, this is the job for you.
As a Sales Manager you will lead a growing team of business development representatives. You'll report to a Vice President and provide ongoing support and strengthen your team's selling abilities allowing them to achieve their goals. You likely already have wins in sales and know what it takes to succeed, and here you'll pass on your knowledge and personal success to each rep.
You'll work with us to help thousands in a traditionally under-served market retire while growing your career and income along the way. We want you to bring your experience to help us continue to modernize our B2B sales approach. As a leader of our inside-business-development team you'll play a part in the success of our 401(k) Solutions Group.
- Develop sales development representatives in accounts-based selling
- Interview and recommend sales candidates to hire
- Performance management of sales team
- Develop sales process, tools, scripts, and tactics
- 3+ years of B2B sales development representative experience
- Sales training, or leadership experience
- Experience with accounts-based selling and the ability to train others in the same
- Operate in and develop best practices for Salesforce, Outreach, call-based AI, and other sales technology
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Back to top