Launch Your Career (All Majors Encouraged)
- Plano, TX
At Fisher Investments, we believe your career goals and desire to help others should go hand-in-hand. In our quest to better the investment universe, we aim to develop fulfilling careers that enrich the lives of our employees, while providing unmatched service to our clients. We work as a team to provide outstanding money management to better the financial futures of our clients.
You will learn more about "real-world" finance in your first few months than any class has ever taught you by working with other motivated individuals in an open, collaborative environment. We want you to ask questions, improve processes and propose novel solutions to problems. While this isn't a rotational opportunity, our unique mentor program and training allows you to be successful in your first role at Fisher, while preparing you for future transitions within our organization. We will give you the resources to become successful. If you put in the effort, and are eager to create value, we are confident you'll rise to the top.
You will report to your Manager who will help you develop skills that are transferable to future positions as you progress in your career.
During the day you may:
- Work directly with high-net-worth clients and top brokerage firms to establish accounts
- Provide the outside sales team with the support that is necessary to their success in the field while being a liaison between several departments
- Use technology to analyze data and produce detailed reporting and deliverables that are necessary in driving decisions
- Work with senior members of the firm to coordinate unique and comprehensive client-focused events nationwide
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Drive results: You have experienced personal and professional success.
- Instill Trust: You understand how to earn the trust of others, and look out for others' best interests.
- You are engaging and can connect with a wide array of audiences.
- You meet challenges head-on. You learn from your setbacks and work towards improvement.
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
- California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
Back to top