Investment Operations Associate
- Camas, WA
Do you put great importance on having a role where your work has an impact on behind-the-scenes operations? As a Fisher Investments' Investment Operations Associate you will work with other internal groups and external parties, such as brokerage firms and our custodian partners around the world, helping our investment process from an operations standpoint.
The Investment Operations Group operates within our Portfolio Management Department and helps ensure client portfolios reflect accurate investment activity, holdings, asset pricing and related information. This carries with it many downstream impacts including accurate reflection of clients' account values, performance and reporting.
Investment Operations gives you the opportunity to quickly learn the nuances of global market structure, trade processing, and industry-standard practices. This is an outstanding opportunity to learn about operations at Fisher Investments' and across the industry.
- Troubleshoot time-sensitive operational issues with tangible impact to the firm/clients
- Work with counter-parties worldwide to prevent and resolve problems
- Setup new accounts and securities in systems; Reconcile account activity to ensure records and performance accuracy
- Report to a Team Leader who will be invested in your professional development
- Help with department-wide projects to build infrastructure for Fisher Investments' international client expansion
- Use both proprietary and industry-standard investment operations-related systems
- Look for opportunities to improve efficiency and accuracy and use technology to improve processes
- Excel with setting priorities and completing your task list while helping with additional needs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Investigative and eager to improve existing processes
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
- Comfortable completing tasks with quality control in mind
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
- California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
Back to top