Institutional Relationship Manager
- Sydney, Australia
Be on the front lines of vying for business from the world's largest institutional investors including superannuation funds, pensions, sovereign wealth funds, foundations, endowments and financial institutions! Your results-oriented sales expertise and ability to sustain high activity levels will make an immediate impact as Fisher Investments Australasia's Institutional Sales Relationship Manager. You will have the opportunity to continue our client expansion in Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia.
As an Institutional Sales Relationship Manager, you will be tasked with presenting and selling Fisher Investments Institutional Group's (FIIG) asset management offerings to greater Oceania-based institutional investors. You will actively build relationships with institutional prospects and their investment consultants. Use your sales and presentation skills to convey the firm's investment philosophy and strategies.
- Sell FIIG's asset management services, Australasia-based institutional investors
- Cultivate prospects by calling and meeting with institutional investors
- Educate prospective clients on strategies, philosophies and macro outlook
- Deploy the firm's business development resources and orchestrate the institutional sales process with the larger FIIG team
- Represent Fisher Investments with the highest level of integrity and work ethic
- 5+ years of successfully selling asset management to institutional investors - especially Australian superannuation funds
- Established network of institutional investors and consultants
- Demonstrated experience with long sales cycles (Persuasive, resilient, and adaptable in the face of adversity.. day to day)
- Ability to travel 50% or more of the time
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe by ALWAYS putting clients' interests first. We provide clients something different through unmatched service, continuous education and unique perspectives on investing.
Today, Fisher Investments manages over \$150 billion in client assets, including over \$115 billion in assets for nearly 90,000 high-net-worth investors across 14 countries in Europe and North America. We are a privately held firm interested in helping as many clients as we possibly can and building long-term value-not short-term profits.
The next stage of our growth will be driven by the expansion of our Private Client Group into Australia. As a Private Client Director, you will be at the frontier of this expansion. You will join our Global workforce of 3,500+, and an inclusive culture where diverse perspectives are valued. You will be trained, developed and given an opportunity to build a lifelong career. You will be offered exceptional benefits and uncapped earnings potential based on merit. If this sounds appealing, apply now to join us in our mission to Better the Investment Universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS AUSTRALASIA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Back to top