Bilingual Client Service Associate
- Camas, WA
If you have a startup mentality and would enjoy improving the retirement options of small businesses nationwide, this opportunity at Fisher Investments could be the role for you! Our 401(k) group is growing and you can help mold and adapt our business to better service our 401(k) clients, within the security of working at a well-established firm.
The retirement plan space can be a complex and confusing market for small businesses and their employees to navigate - our mission is to work with small businesses to better their employee retirement plan needs.
You don't need 401(k) experience to be successful in this role. We have all the resources to train you to be an expert in both 401(k) operations and Fisher Investments' unique service offering.
You will work out of our Camas, WA office, but you will also travel around the country to meet, one-on-one, with participants. Using your bilingual English and Spanish language is necessary to enroll them in a plan and educate them on saving for retirement. If you enjoy handling new challenges every day, then you will excel in this dynamic role. You will report to the 401(k) Solutions Team Manager who will support your personal career development.
- You will handle the logistics and operations of onboarding new clients
- You will help and guide participants to get enrolled in their plans and with any ongoing service needs
- As the group continues to grow, you will lead side projects and help with creating efficiencies within the team
- You will support data analysis by tracking demographic and participant trends
- You will make plan amendments, payroll submissions and monitor large trade implementations
- Bilingual in Spanish and English, both verbal and written
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Committed to improvement with a will-do attitude
- Willingness to travel
- An interest in startup businesses
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Back to top