Product Manager (Mid-Senior Level)
About the Role
Building on the success of our current product set, we're growing! FiscalNote is looking to hire a few Product Managers (mid-senior level) to focus on building game-changing products. With an impressive understanding of the greater challenges faced by professionals across the world, you not only recognize the opportunity to leverage data-driven analysis in revolutionary ways but also yearn for the chance to build the next generation of software tools to aid organizations in more effectively dealing with rapidly changing and complex regulatory environments. You will be expected to manage the full product development lifecycle for our suite of products.
- Show a demonstrated understanding how FiscalNote products deliver value to our customers and our company while identifying ways our products could be improved to add further value
- Work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders on product initiatives to gather inputs for successful delivery
- Be able to articulate and shape product strategy through keen understanding of customer needs and business strategy
- Work closely with our user experience team to write detailed and actionable product requirements and user stories
- Partner with Engineering to manage feature releases and backlog through planning, backlog grooming, and review
- Drive deployment through development, review, and testing
- See features through documentation, prioritization of bugs and enhancements, usage analysis, and iteration
- Conduct user research, tests, and interviews and assess existing features, identify future ones and validate hypotheses
- 2-5+ years of end-to-end product management experience with a SaaS product
- A passion for the user centered design and development
- The ability to integrate as a team player and work cross-functionally; manage conflicting priorities and drive results with creative solutions
- Demonstrated & clear communication skills, as well as the ability to clearly communicate product direction and value proposition to a spectrum of internal and external audiences
- A sharp eye for detail
- The ability to clearly articulate strategic product decisions and tie them to tactical tasks
- Experience utilizing Jira, Asana or similar team-based project management software
Diligent. Thoughtful. Detail-oriented. Innovative. You yearn to leverage technology to provide wider and more rapid access to that information. A self starter, you are always able to understand the bigger picture, and take a leading role to impact it. A strong communicator with the ability to effectively interact with technical and sales teams including external audiences. You love working across different groups in a fast-paced environment, and you’re not afraid to embrace change.
FiscalNote is a technology-powered global software data and media company that uses powerful machine learning to provide clients with the right policy information and insights, and at the right time so that they can better navigate market risk and uncertainty and maximize new opportunities.
As the premier hub of domestic and global information for more than 5,000 clients worldwide, FiscalNote’s tools, analysis, news, and award-winning journalism delivers context, clarity, and a competitive edge in a rapidly changing world.
FiscalNote offers competitive salaries, equity packages, and retirement accounts to ensure we’re all FN owners. We work hard, so we want you to play hard; our open vacation policy and vacation expense contribution help us ensure you’re getting the R&R you need. We offer comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance options supplemented by a flexible spending account (FSA). We have a slew of other benefits which you can check out at careers.FiscalNote.com.
FiscalNote values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. FiscalNote is an EEOC employer.
FiscalNote uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all new employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.DHS.gov/E-Verify.
Back to top