Lead, Client Education & Support
About the Position
We’re looking for an experienced individual to lead our Client Education and Support initiatives. Responsible for the performance and operation of the Client Education & Support team, this person will ensure that the team's business and service-related goals are met. This role facilitates the creation of service-related documents and training to ensure the best of class support of FiscalNote’s clients.
Excited to engage our products, our new and potential clients dive headfirst into the platform. Ready at the helm, this individual will oversee a seamless introduction to our products by creating, coordinating, and administering webinars and trainings for new and old clients alike. Thinking thoughtfully about the best ways to engender platform adoption, s/he will drive clients' sense of value from our product and instill trust through reactive issue resolution. Personable and analytical, this individual can aptly leverage both soft and technical skills in setting up and implementing both customized and mass support for our products.
Thoughtful. Proactive. Empathetic. You love helping people solve problems and are excited by the prospect of leveraging technology to discover more efficient ways of going about daily activity. Harnessing every tool at your disposal, you yearn not only to learn everything you can about a client, but also leverage that information to create effective programs to enhance adoption. Creative and innovative, you believe that finding technological solutions to common problems can expedite response to client concern and feedback, and you employ such a mantra in your day-to-day work. Although you are motivated by your own success, you derive significant gratification and value in helping others.
- Maintain a client-centric attitude
- Create and administer client webinars, training, and support-related communication
- Maintain the technical systems to support client needs as they arise
- Triage and escalate client issues accordingly
- Identify client pain points, and seek to engage clients with various channels for learning
- Coordinate client-focused events (social, training, etc) with Marketing and Business Development teams
- Actively collaborate with Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams
- Report to the VP of Client Success
- A bachelor’s degree
- 3-5+ years of relevant professional experience in SaaS client support/training
- High-performance record of people and relationship management
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities
- Exceptional organization skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce (preferred)
- Proficiency with a client service platform such as Intercom and/or Zendesk (preferred)
- Familiarity with production software such as Snagit, Photoshop, etc.
- Interest in building multimedia client communities
Back to top