Director, Product Management
Product at FiscalNote
Do you want to build game changing products? Mentor and guide a team of passionate product managers? Come join FiscalNote as our Director of Product Management! We are looking for a seasoned product leader who gets data, is familiar with content-rich products, and is deeply customer-focused. You will support the execution of product strategy and roadmap for FiscalNote’s portfolio of products. Through planning, organization, validation, and execution, this position will be responsible for blending the vision of the company and the voice of the customer, as well as support and guide cross-functional team members to build compelling and unique value in the Issues Management market.
- Help build our platform through product design and specification, overall product quality, and tactical execution
- Develop product management processes and advance product development methodologies to enhance user experience, product and feature prioritization, and release planning
- Provide hands-on guidance to a team of 5 product managers
- Nurture team to build a customer-centric approach to product development through deep market and user research, interviews, and testing
- Partner closely with the Director of UX to ideate and implement features and functionality our clients with love
- Work with Engineering and Data Science to align on product roadmap and its delivery, through ideation, testing, validation, and execution
- Work closely with Business Development to extract meaningful insights and identify new ways to create product value
- Collaborate with Product Marketing on messaging, value proposition, and differentiation to develop GTM strategy
- Measure and analyze performance of product initiatives against KPIs, and other metrics
- Continually generate ideas for product introductions and expansion
- Monitor and keep abreast with industry trends and competitors to identify and respond to new opportunities based on market research, trends, market demand, and customer feedback and requests
Diligent. Thoughtful. Detail-oriented. Innovative. Unflappable. A Team Builder. A self starter, you are always able to understand the bigger picture, and take a leading role to impact it. An excellent communicator, in writing and with spoke word Excited by working across different groups in a fast-paced environment, and you’re not afraid to embrace change.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience
- Worked on B2B SaaS products, web and mobile
- Worked on content and data-rich products
- Experience working independently with minimal guidance
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
- Strong interpersonal skills to gather requirements from a multiple stakeholders
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Ability to work with senior leadership
- Familiarity with Data Science needs for machine learning and natural language processing a plus
The FiscalNote GRM platform is the most effective solution for managing government impact and public issues and is quickly becoming the cloud platform of choice for global brands as they analyze and manage their government risk, opportunity, and influence at the local, state, federal, and international levels. More than 200 companies rely on FiscalNote GRM and its services.
Our fierce curiosity and insatiable urge for the next challenge pours into our company culture. FiscalNote earned the Top Workplace™ award for our ever growing and diverse company culture bolstered by our company values which are at the core of every decision we make. We are always looking for individuals who are excited and drive by opening data to help impact the world around them.
FiscalNote offers competitive salaries, equity packages, and retirement accounts to ensure we’re all FN owners. We work hard, so we want you to play hard; our open vacation policy and vacation expense contribution help us ensure you’re getting the R&R you need. We offer a comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance options including a Flexible spending account. We have a slew of other benefits which you can check out at careers.FiscalNote.com
FiscalNote values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. FIscalNote is an EEOC.
FiscalNote uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all new employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.DHS.gov/E-Verify
Back to top