Account Management at FiscalNote:
Committed to turning clients into champions, the Account Management team dedicates itself to fully understanding client goals, highlighting workflows and solutions that help achieve those goals and encouraging successful adoption of our platform across all client users. Understanding that the client is king, the team works to incorporate valuable client insight in the product development process, while also aligning with Business Development and Marketing to relay successful use cases to both the FiscalNote team and the greater world. Account Management team members are the renaissance men and women of FiscalNote -- always up to the task of intelligently speaking about any issue a client may toss their way.
About the Position:
We are in search of an engaging Client Success Manager to act as not only our clients’ advocate, but also their unofficial consultant in helping them leverage our powerful open data tools throughout their lifecycle. A mix between implementation and account management, our Client Success Managers ensure that our clients’ introduction to our product is seamless, and then continue to proactively reach out to our clients to ensure our products consistently delight and exceed all expectations. Personable and analytical, this individual can aptly leverage policy and technical skills in setting up and implementing customized software projects while building a strong, personal relationship with our clients.
- Manage a client portfolio of 40-50 accounts with our basic service offering
- Lead and manage renewal process for client portfolio
- Onboard and implement new accounts
- Facilitate the transition of a client’s existing workflow into the FiscalNote platform
- Define requirements, recommend and implement configuration solutions
- Understand and manage reconfigurations for your client portfolio
- Identify and drive best practices across client portfolio
- Train new clients and new users on how to best use FiscalNote to achieve outcomes
- Influence future lifetime value through increased product adoption and client satisfaction
- Track and monitor client metrics- Intelligently engage in conversation regarding the legislative and regulatory processes
A team player, willing and enthusiastic to pitch in wherever necessary to support both clients and the company. Poised and confident, you are both a skilled listener and a convincing presenter with an eye for detail. You can comfortably navigate the worlds of both technology and policy and easily tailor communicating across levels of an organization. Tackling the root cause of others’ issues and creatively identifying solutions brings you immense joy in both your professional and personal lives.
- A bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of relevant professional experience in government and/or technology and project management
- High-performance record of people and relationship management
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities, as well as exceptional organization skills
- Experience with Boolean search logic (preferred)- Proficiency with Salesforce (preferred)
- Experience working in an account management/client success capacity with a SaaS product (preferred)
FiscalNote is the leading Government Relations Management platform. Our mission is to build the world’s most powerful platform for analyzing government risk and opportunity. For organizations facing government impact, FiscalNote is the platform for professionals to plan and execute their organization’s government risk strategy. Organizations rely on FiscalNote because of its accurate and relevant information, cutting-edge analytics, and ease of use.
Our fierce curiosity and insatiable urge for the next challenge pours into our company culture. FiscalNote earned the Top Workplace™ award for our ever growing and diverse company culture bolstered by our company values which are at the core of every decision we make. We are always looking for individuals who are excited and drive by opening data to help impact the world around them.
FiscalNote offers competitive salaries, equity packages, and retirement accounts to ensure we’re all FN owners. We work hard, so we want you to play hard; our open vacation policy and vacation expense contribution help us ensure you’re getting the R&R you need. We offer a comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance options including a Flexible spending account. We have a slew of other benefits which you can check out at www.fiscalnote.com/careers.
FiscalNote is an Equal Opportunity Employer