About Client Success at FiscalNote
Committed to highlighting our products’ advanced uses and powerful features, the Client Success team dedicates itself to encouraging successful adoption of our platform and its various features. Understanding that the client is king, the team works to incorporate valuable client insight in the product development process, while also aligning with Business Development and Marketing to relay successful use cases to both the FiscalNote team and the greater world. Client Success team members are the renaissance men and women of FiscalNote -- always up to the task of intelligently speaking about any issue a client may toss their way.
About the Position
We are in search of engaging Client Success Managers to act as not only our clients’ advocate, but also their unofficial consultant in helping them leverage our powerful open data tools. Actively anticipating their needs, our Client Success Managers proactively reach out to ensure our products consistently delight and exceed all expectations. Capable of critically thinking through any issue, our Client Success Managers seamlessly adapt to any situation they confront.
- Maintain a client-centric attitude
- Minimize both client churn and revenue churn
- Increase revenue through cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Influence future lifetime value through increased product adoption and client satisfaction
- Actively collaborate with Product, Business Development, and Marketing teams
- Track in-depth client metrics
- Intelligently engage in conversation regarding the legislative and regulatory processes
Poised and confident, you are both a skilled listener and a convincing presenter. Whether you speak with associates or executives, you can comfortably navigate the worlds of both technology and policy. Tackling the root cause of others’ issues and creatively identifying solutions brings you immense joy in both your professional and personal lives. An aggregator of information, you love soaking up as much knowledge possible about any policy topic that comes your way and consider technological solutions wonderful complements to the power of the human mind. You also prefer data-driven insights rather than anecdotal evidence to drive your decisions and actions.
- A bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience in government and/or technology
- High-performance record of people and relationship management
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities, as well as exceptional organization skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce (preferred)
- Experience working in an account management/client success capacity with a SaaS product (preferred)
FiscalNote is the leading Government Relations Management platform. Our mission is to build the world’s most powerful platform for analyzing government risk and opportunity. For organizations facing government impact, FiscalNote is the platform for professionals to plan and execute their organization’s government risk strategy. Organizations rely on FiscalNote because of its accurate and relevant information, cutting-edge analytics, and ease of use.
Our fierce curiosity and insatiable urge for the next challenge pours into our company culture. FiscalNote earned the Top Workplace™ award for our ever growing and diverse company culture bolstered by our company values, which are at the core of every decision we make. We are always looking for individuals who are excited and driven by opening data to help impact the world around them.
FiscalNote offers competitive salaries, equity packages, and retirement accounts to ensure we’re all FN owners. We work hard, so we want you to play hard; our open vacation policy and vacation expense contribution help us ensure you’re getting the R&R you need. We offer comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance options supplemented by a flexible spending account (FSA). We have a slew of other benefits which you can check out at careers.FiscalNote.com
FiscalNote is an Equal Opportunity Employer