Associate Consultant, Professional Services
About Services at FiscalNote
Committed to helping clients achieve more through better information and analysis, the Services team takes on projects that provide clients with deliverables and support that complement our cutting-edge product suite.
About the Position
Committed to helping clients optimize their time on a daily basis, Professional Services -- which operates under the umbrella of FiscalNote’s Client Success team -- dedicates itself to taking on projects that provide clients with the kinds of tailored deliverables capable of complementing our cutting-edge product suite. We’re in search of a Consulting Associate to not only serve as our clients’ government relations help center, but to serve as an internal consultant who consistently contributes to our Product and Engineering teams’ huge initiatives.
Actively anticipating both internal and external needs, our Associate Consultant proactively seek and creative solutions before problems arise. Born wonks, they stay on top of the latest legislative trends to help produce compelling thought leadership. Capable of thinking through virtually any critical issue, Associate Consultant seamlessly adapt to any situation they confront.
- Create innovative solutions to pain points
- Simultaneously execute on multiple projects in a timely manner
- Actively collaborate across all teams
Your jack-of-all-trades skill set helps you explore the political world from a multitude of perspectives -- while simultaneously spearheading a wide array of projects. Crafting innovative solutions to stamp out longstanding problems -- that’s the stuff that gets you out of bed in the morning. You don’t like to limit yourself to your current skillset and are constantly sniffing out greater opportunities to grow. A born communicator, you are able to synthesize information and communicate it to a diverse audience.
- A bachelor’s degree in political science, government, history, economics or similar topic area
- High-performance record of managing multiple projects
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities
- Exceptional organization skills
- Experience explaining complex government documents and procedures (Preferred)
- 1-2 years of relevant professional experience in research, government, and/or consulting preferred
Back to top