About the Role
Our Account Management Representatives hustle. They understand the need for speed but they also recognize that brute force is not always the best strategy. Highly creative and intelligent, Account Management Representatives provide excellent client support to high-level members of the policy and legal worlds. You will build relationships with our existing clients, ensuring they receive value from their FiscalNote and Congressional Quarterly services. Our Account Management Representatives interface with high-level members of the policy and legal worlds, and they must conduct themselves with a level of intellectual aptitude far exceeding that of a generic SaaS sale.
- Support onboarding of new clients and support existing clients
- Partner with senior team members to identify the client’s key initiatives, providing solutions to ensure your client base receives value
- Execute on coordinating repeatable touch points
- Receive mentorship from Account Managers
- Support strategic planning and execution on account growth
- Outreach to client contacts as well as new growth opportunities
- Actively and regularly attend industry events
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- A consistent record of surpassing personal and organizational goals
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- A relentless drive to succeed
- Comfort with asking for time from senior client contacts
- Knowledge of public policy and law preferred
Hungry. Curious. Unflappable. Intelligent. You view every phone call you make and every email you send as one more data point to guide you to understanding the quickest path to success. Because you communicate clearly and skillfully through both writing and speech, others always understand the context of your message. Your intellectual curiosity is one of your greatest assets and allows you to effectively interact with people from all walks of life. Able to think quickly on your feet, you handle any situation with extraordinary tact and composure.
FiscalNote is a technology-powered global software data and media company that uses powerful machine learning to provide clients with the right policy information and insights, and at the right time so that they can better navigate market risk and uncertainty and maximize new opportunities.
As the premier hub of domestic and global information for more than 5,000 clients worldwide, FiscalNote’s tools, analysis, news, and award-winning journalism delivers context, clarity, and a competitive edge in a rapidly changing world.
FiscalNote offers competitive salaries, equity packages, and retirement accounts to ensure we’re all FN owners. We work hard, so we want you to play hard; our open vacation policy and vacation expense contribution help us ensure you’re getting the R&R you need. We offer comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance options supplemented by a flexible spending account (FSA). We have a slew of other benefits which you can check out at careers.FiscalNote.com
FiscalNote values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. FiscalNote is an EEOC employer.
FiscalNote uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all new employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.DHS.gov/E-Verify.