Account Management Representative
About the Position
Our Account Management Representatives hustle. They understand the need for speed but they also recognize that brute force is not always the best strategy. Highly creative and intelligent, Account Management Representatives provide excellent client support to high-level members of the policy and legal worlds. You will build relationships with our existing clients, ensuring they receive value from their FiscalNote and Congressional Quarterly services. Our Account Management Representatives interface with high-level members of the policy and legal worlds, and they must conduct themselves with a level of intellectual aptitude far exceeding that of a generic SaaS sale.
- Support on-boarding follow-up of new clients and support existing clients
- Partner with senior team members to identify the client’s key initiatives, providing solutions to ensure your client base receives value
- Execute on coordinating repeatable touch points
- Ensure client satisfaction, retention, operational efficiency and quality
- Review customer usage trends in support of growth and increase retention
- Receive mentorship from Account Managers
- Strategically plan and execute on account growth
- Outreach to client contacts as well as new growth opportunities
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- A consistent record of surpassing personal and organizational goals
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- A relentless drive to succeed
- Comfort with asking for time from senior client contacts
- Knowledge of public policy and law preferred
Hungry. Curious. Unflappable. Intelligent. You view every phone call you make and every email you send as one more data point to guide you to understanding the quickest path to success. Because you communicate clearly and skillfully through both writing and speech, others always understand the context of your message. Your intellectual curiosity is one of your greatest assets and allows you to effectively interact with people from all walks of life. Able to think quickly on your feet, you handle any situation with extraordinary tact and composure.
FiscalNote is the leading Government Relations Management platform. Our mission is to build the world’s most powerful platform for analyzing government risk and opportunity. For organizations facing government impact, FiscalNote is the platform for professionals to plan and execute their organization’s government risk strategy. Organizations rely on FiscalNote because of its accurate and relevant information, cutting-edge analytics, and ease of use. Our fierce curiosity and insatiable urge for the next challenge pours into our company culture. FiscalNote earned the Top Workplace™ award for our ever-growing and diverse company culture bolstered by our company values which are at the core of every decision we make. We are always looking for individuals who are excited and driven by opening data to help impact the world around them.
FiscalNote offers competitive salaries, equity packages, and retirement accounts to ensure we’re all FN owners. We work hard, so we want you to play hard; our open vacation policy and vacation expense contribution help us ensure you’re getting the R&R you need. We offer comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance options supplemented by a flexible spending account (FSA). We have a slew of other benefits which you can check out at careers.FiscalNote.com. FiscalNote is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to top