Senior Private Banker
We are First Western Trust.
Individually, we are entrepreneurs, advisors, art collectors, and more. Together, we are a team with a mission to be the best. We find ways to share and celebrate excellent work; we are prepared to go above and beyond to do what's right; we work with purpose; we create new solutions that allow us to deliver better value; we expect and invite honesty from others; and we seek to understand before being understood.
This is who we are, how we work, what we believe, and what we expect.
Want to join a talented, creative group of professionals? We are currently seeking a client service-oriented Private Banker to work in our beautiful offices in sunny Scottsdale, Arizona.
First Western’s Senior Private Banker (Banking Lead) is our in-house banking expert; they are responsible for leading all aspects of the bank's private banking platform including: supervising a Private Banker, initiating wires, advising on which products and services best suit the needs of our clients, and responding to inquiries all while maintaining exemplary client service. They maintain close and lasting relationships with the bank’s most valued high net-worth customers. If you are a customer service oriented, friendly, motivated banking professional, apply today and see how we connect.
- Serve as a proactive, knowledgeable resource for First Western’s products and services.
- Manage the on-site Private Banker, opening and closing the office, and preparing materials such as account reports for annual client meetings.
- Identify sales opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Act as a back up for teller functions including cash handling, deposits and maintenance on client accounts.
- Open new deposit accounts.
- Connect with team members across multiple departments, specifically, deposit operations, loan operations, compliance and security.
- Perform ACH and wire transactions.
- Enroll and assist clients with online banking.
- 5+ years Financial Services and/or Banking experience
- Experience and desire to supervise a Private Banker and other banking staff.
- Experience using CRM preferred
- Strong understanding of teller functions, deposit accounts, treasury management, banking regulations and compliance
- Proven record of sound decision making
- Strong ability to work as a part of a team
- Exceptional customer service skills
Looking to take your career to the next level? First Western is not only offering a competitive salary to start and full health (dental, vision) benefits, but also the following:
- Bonus Potential
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Paid Parking/Transportation Benefits
- Access to Training & Professional Development Programs
- Sponsorship for Obtaining Professional Certifications
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time-Off+ Bank Holidays
Interested in learning more and seeing how we connect? Visit us today at: http://myfw.com/our-careers/
Questions? Contact us at HumanCapital@myfw.com
First Western Financial, Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our associates. EOE/AA Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Meet Some of First Western's Employees
Together with her team, Darcy works to ensure that every First Western Trust client’s financial goals are supported and their client service expectations are exceeded.
Back to top