We are First Western Trust.
Individually, we are entrepreneurs, advisors, art collectors, and more. Together, we are a team with a mission to be the best. We find ways to share and celebrate excellent work; we are prepared to go above and beyond to do what's right; we work with purpose; we create new solutions that allow us to deliver better value; we expect and invite honesty from others; and we seek to understand before being understood.
This is who we are, how we work, what we believe, and what we expect.
With First Western, a Senior Lender will have a unique opportunity to work with a team of highly talented individuals. Our bank has continued to grow exponentially throughout the Western region and we are looking for an ambitious lending professional to drive our lending business and share in and contribute to our success!
We are seeking an experienced, forward-thinking Senior Lender that can lead the commercial lending business in our Phoenix market. The incumbent will be experienced in loan portfolio management of a $100MM+ book, have an extensive network in the North Scottsdale area, and have a history of success attracting new clients.
- Manage an existing loan portfolio consisting of C&I, CRE, asset based, and private bank loans.
- Drive the growth of lending activities within the North Scottsdale market by proactively seeking new business opportunities.
- Strengthen relationships with existing clients and find solutions that deliver all parts of the bank.
- Work collaboratively with a team of wealth management professionals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or a related field; MBA preferred
- 7+ years in banking, with experience in commercial lending
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced negotiation and loan structuring skills
- Strong acumen in loan portfolio management
- Establish North Scottsdale network and the ability to drive new business development
Employee Benefit Package:
First Western not only offers a competitive salary and full health, dental, vision benefits, but also:
- Annual Bonus Potential
- Paid Parking Benefits
- Access to Training & Professional Development Programs
- Sponsorship for Obtaining Professional Certifications
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time-Off+ Bank Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
If you are a lending professional with a proven record of adding strategic and collaborative value, apply today.
Questions? Contact us at: HumanCapital@myfw.com
First Western Financial, Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our associates. EOE/AA Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Are you passionate about offering the very best in wealth management to your clientele? We are, too! First Western is small enough to offer a highly personal and consultative approach while having the leverage and capability of a larger bank.
Meet Some of First Western's Employees
Together with her team, Darcy works to ensure that every First Western Trust client’s financial goals are supported and their client service expectations are exceeded.
Back to top