Senior Credit Analyst
We are First Western Trust.
Individually, we are entrepreneurs, advisors, art collectors, and more. Together, we are a team with a mission to be the best: We find ways to share and celebrate excellent work; we are prepared to go above and beyond to do what's right; we work with purpose; we create new solutions that allow us to deliver better value; we expect and invite honesty from others; and we seek to understand before being understood. This is who we are, how we work, what we believe, and what we expect.
Want to join a talented, creative group of professionals? We are currently seeking an experienced Credit Analyst to work in our beautiful downtown offices just steps from Union Station.
The chosen candidate will be joining an energetic and growing organization where their hard work and input will be integral to the continued success and future growth of First Western. The candidate will be challenged to develop a deeper level of analysis, but will also learn the nuance between credit and business decisions. They will join a team that encourages peer to peer learning and development, celebrates hard work and accomplishment, and that has fun throughout their workday. The ideal candidate will possess strong credit skills in CRE, C&I, and private bank lending--this type of candidate would be an excellent complement to our already strong, smart, and capable credit team.
Selected Job Responsibilities:
- Will serve as lead analyst for complex credit and analysis requests.
- Review and analyze credit, personal and business financial statements, personal and business tax returns, business formation documents, industry studies and other applicable information.
- Interact with lenders and request additional documentation as needed.
- Produce accurate and timely loan presentations, clearly documenting financial results, repayment sources, collateral, strengths and weaknesses, and risks.
- Mentor and train new credit analysts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or other related field
- 4+ years of experience as a bank credit analyst (commercial banking and loan experience required)
- Highly proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite; knowledgeable of Baker Hill-Experian financial spreadsheet software
- Thorough understanding of government regulations, financial reports, legal documents, and credit file documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively present information to senior management
- High initiative and self-motivation with a great attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Supervisory experience or a willingness to coach and lead others a plus
Looking to take your career to the next level? First Western is not only offering a competitive salary to start and full health (dental, vision) benefits, but also the following:
- A Formal Credit Analyst to Lender Career Program
- Bonus Potential
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Paid Parking/Transportation Benefits
- Access to Training & Professional Development Programs
- Sponsorship for Obtaining Professional Certifications
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time-Off + Bank Holidays
Interested in learning more and seeing how we connect? Visit us today at: https://myfw.com/ourcareers/
Questions? Contact us at HumanCapital@myfw.com
First Western Financial, Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our associates. EOE/AA Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Meet Some of First Western's Employees
Together with her team, Darcy works to ensure that every First Western Trust client’s financial goals are supported and their client service expectations are exceeded.
Back to top