Senior Commercial Lender
We are First Western Trust.
Individually, we are entrepreneurs, advisors, art collectors, and more. Together, we are a team with a mission to be the best. We find ways to share and celebrate excellent work; we are prepared to go above and beyond to do what's right; we work with purpose; we create new solutions that allow us to deliver better value; we expect and invite honesty from others; and we seek to understand before being understood.
This is who we are, how we work, what we believe, and what we expect.
Are you passionate about offering the very best in wealth management to your clientele? We are, too! First Western is small enough to offer a highly personal and consultative approach while having the leverage and capability of a larger bank. We are seeking an experienced, forward-thinking commercial lender with an acumen for business development to work with a highly successful banking team in gorgeous Jackson Hole, WY. With First Western, the lender will have a unique opportunity to work with a team of highly talented individuals in a great location within the heart of the Tetons. Our bank has continued to grow exponentially throughout the Western region and we are looking for an ambitious lending professional to drive sales development and share in and contribute to our success!
Drive sales & commercial lending activities within the Jackson Hole office. Proactively seek new business opportunities and strengthen relationships with existing clients.
- Strategic Thought: Ensure service quality; identify inefficiencies and increase effectiveness in all areas
- Operational Leadership: Lead the Jackson Hole bank's commercial & C&I lending function while partnering with our wealth managers to identify cross-sell opportunities within existing and potential clients
- Business Development: Achieve revenue and lending goals
- Networking Specialist: Actively market First Western within the community; search for new business opportunities and COIs
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or a related field; MBA preferred
- 10+ years in banking, with experience in lending
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including advanced negotiation skills
- High acumen in business management and business development
- Excellent understanding of commercial credit and underwriting
Looking to take your career to the next level? First Western not only offers a competitive salary and full health (dental, vision) benefits, but also the following:
- Competitive Commission Structure
- Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Paid Parking/Transportation Benefits
- Access to Training & Professional Development Programs
- Sponsorship for Obtaining Professional Certifications
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time-Off+ Bank Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
If you are a commercial lending professional with a proven record of adding strategic and collaborative value, apply today.
Interested in learning more and seeing how we connect? Visit us at https://myfw.com/ourcompany/ourcareers/
Questions? Contact us at [email protected]
First Western Financial, Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our associates. EOE/AA Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Meet Some of First Western's Employees
Together with her team, Darcy works to ensure that every First Western Trust client’s financial goals are supported and their client service expectations are exceeded.
Back to top