We are First Western Trust.
Individually, we are entrepreneurs, advisors, art collectors, and more. Together, we are a team with a mission to be the best. We find ways to share and celebrate excellent work; we are prepared to go above and beyond to do what's right; we work with purpose; we create new solutions that allow us to deliver better value; we expect and invite honesty from others; and we seek to understand before being understood.
This is who we are, how we work, what we believe, and what we expect.
Want to join a talented, creative group of professionals? We are currently seeking a skilled, inquisitive, and collaborative audit professional to be our Risk Analyst within our Denver bank just steps from Union Station.
The Risk Analyst assists the Director of Risk Management/Information Security Officer to deploy all aspects of the risk framework organization-wide. The scope of the role covers a wide breadth of areas including compliance monitoring, audit and exam remediation, cybersecurity program maintenance, and fraud/incident response documentation. If you are an experienced bank audit and risk professional who enjoys being collaborative, we'd love to hear from you and see how we connect!
- Coordinate and conduct internal audits, as assigned
- Assist DRM in RFP process vendor management process for audits of operational, compliance and IT areas
- Assist Physical Security Officer with physical office risk assessments
- Assist Senior Compliance Analyst with Trust and other compliance area regulatory monitoring
- Document Exam and Audit Remediation (EAR) findings in the EAR reporting system, follow up and test management action plans
- Update IT (Information Security, GLBA, BCDR), IR and Fraud program documents as changes in programs occur
- Assist DRM, Compliance Officer/Compliance staff in fraud and incident response reporting, tracking and resolution.
- Gather, document, organize and follow up on written procedures, offline and remote testing results from support, operations and PC areas for BCDR program.
- 2+ years of experience within bank operational auditing
- Experience with trust regulatory audits
- Ability to organize audit work papers and remediate review comments
- Experience working during a bank regulatory exam preferable
- CPA (or CPA track) preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders across the organization
- Expresses thoughts clearly, accurately and precisely both verbally and in writing and demonstrates good listening skills
- Takes the initiative to identify and execute next steps while coordinating with key stakeholders in a positive and productive manner
Looking to take your career to the next level? First Western is not only offering a competitive salary to start and full health (dental, vision) benefits, but also the following:
- Bonus Potential
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Paid Parking/Transportation Benefits
- Access to Training & Professional Development Programs
- Sponsorship for Obtaining Professional Certifications
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time-Off+ Bank Holidays
Interested in learning more and seeing how we connect? Visit us today at: https://myfw.com/ourcompany/ourcareers/
Questions? Contact us at [email protected]
First Western Financial, Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our associates. EOE/AA Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Meet Some of First Western's Employees
Together with her team, Darcy works to ensure that every First Western Trust client’s financial goals are supported and their client service expectations are exceeded.
Back to top