Relationship Manager - Trust
Strive for excellence. Focus on people. Invest in the future. At First Western, these values guide us in all that we do: whether working with clients, teammates, or within our community. First Western Trust is a fast growing company in an industry that is rapidly changing. To keep up, it takes the best of the best, so what’s it like to be a part of our team?
- Our associates are adaptable. They are constantly learning, growing, and building new opportunities for themselves and their clients. They move at a fast pace and are able to pivot from one project to the next with ease.
- Our associates are critical thinkers. They can see the opportunity in complex problems. They are able to analyze the needs of our clients and offer clear, integrated, custom-tailored solutions.
- Our associates are team players. They love working together. Each year, our culture survey highlights that the thing associates love most about working at First Western is the great partnerships they have with their teammates.
- Our associates are contributors. They take an active hand in forging their own career paths. They care about our clients and delivering results.
Want to join a talented, creative group of professionals? We are currently seeking a Relationship Manager of Trust to work in our Scottsdale office.
This position is a key role within our organization and serves as the area expert for Trust products and services, providing accurate and sound financial advice and counsel to clients. At First Western, we aim to be the best private bank for the high net-worth client and we do that by ensuring client satisfaction through high service standards.The relationship manager will be establishing new trust relationships and strengthening relationships with existing clients. If you are a customer service oriented, smart, outgoing trust professional, apply today and see how we connect.
- Manage trust relationships, ensuring that all client objectives are met and are consistent with governing documents, fiduciary administration principles and legal standards
- Meet with prospective and existing clients to discuss their needs, analyze problems and provide relationship-based solutions
- Review and interpret simple to complex trust documents
- Coordinate tax-related matters, reports, returns, and estimated payments, including communications with clients and their accountants
- Serve as a leader in the community and capitalize on new business development opportunities
- Coordinate and track management of non-financial assets
- Administers comprehensive, post-death estate/trust administration, along with Irrevocable Trusts
- 7+ years of experience in trust relationship management
- 7+ years of leadership and business development experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Advanced knowledge of trust and tax laws, trust products, services, and operations
- Exemplary written and oral communication and negotiation skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to network and collaborate with other professionals in the community
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
Looking to take your career to the next level? First Western is not only offering a competitive salary to start and full health (dental, vision) benefits, but also the following:
- Bonus Potential
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Paid Parking/Transportation Benefits
- Access to Training & Professional Development Programs
- Sponsorship for Obtaining Professional Certifications
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time-Off+ Bank Holidays
Interested in learning more and seeing how we connect? Visit us today at: http://myfw.com/thefirstwesternway/
Questions? Contact us at [email protected]
First Western Financial, Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our associates. EOE/AA Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Meet Some of First Western's Employees
Together with her team, Darcy works to ensure that every First Western Trust client’s financial goals are supported and their client service expectations are exceeded.
Back to top