Relationship Management Associate - Retirement
We are First Western Trust.
Individually, we are entrepreneurs, advisors, art collectors, and more. Together, we are a team with a mission to be the best. We find ways to share and celebrate excellent work; we are prepared to go above and beyond to do what's right; we work with purpose; we create new solutions that allow us to deliver better value; we expect and invite honesty from others; and we seek to understand before being understood.
This is who we are, how we work, what we believe, and what we expect.
Want to join a talented, creative group of professionals? We are currently seeking an Relationship Management Associate within our Retirement group to work in our offices just steps from Union Station.
First Western’s award-winning retirement consulting team are experts in their fields and the Relationship Management Associate - Retirement is their support backbone. Whether it be providing help with planning client or vendor meetings, contribution calculations, or preparing year-end summary reporting, they’re consistently busy with ensuring strong client service standards are met. They maintain close and lasting relationships with some of the region’s best employers and act as a liaison with retirement plan administrators whenever necessary on behalf of the client. If you are a customer service oriented, smart, outgoing retirement professional, apply today and see how we connect.
- Provide proactive service to clients, including helping prepare Relationship Managers and the Director for regularly scheduled meetings to review overall plan services, vendor alignment, investments, plan design, employee communication, education, expenses, etc.
- Assist with the process for marketing and evaluating retirement plan proposals for both new and existing clients. Analyze proposals, develop appropriate recommendations, and draft executive summary
- Assist with preparation of investment analysis for clients on a quarterly, semi-annual or annual basis (as determined by the Director)
- Help resolve administrative problems between the client and vendor(s) and identify and resolve compliance issues
- Assist Relationship Managers and the Director with reviewing revenue and expenses and ensuring that revenue (commissions and fees) are paid on a timely basis
- 1+ years' retirement plan experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Exemplary written and oral communication and negotiation skills
- The ability to think critically and be a “quick study” on systems and processes
- Exceptional customer service skills
Looking to take your career to the next level? First Western is not only offering a competitive salary to start and full health (dental, vision) benefits, but also the following:
- Bonus Potential
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Paid Parking/Transportation Benefits
- Access to Training & Professional Development Programs
- Sponsorship for Obtaining Professional Certifications
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time-Off+ Bank Holidays
Interested in learning more and seeing how we connect? Visit us today at: http://myfw.com/thefirstwesternway/
Questions? Contact us at [email protected]
First Western Financial, Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our associates. EOE/AA Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Meet Some of First Western's Employees
Elio identifies any potential risks inherent in lending money to each and every applicant that comes to First Western Trust seeking to borrow money from the bank.
Back to top