Relationship Banker II
We are First Western Trust.
Individually, we are entrepreneurs, advisors, art collectors, and more. Together, we are a team with a mission to be the best. We find ways to share and celebrate excellent work; we are prepared to go above and beyond to do what's right; we work with purpose; we create new solutions that allow us to deliver better value; we expect and invite honesty from others; and we seek to understand before being understood.
This is who we are, how we work, what we believe, and what we expect.
Want to join a talented, creative group of professionals? First Western is hiring an experienced Relationship Banker for our great Denver office located in Cherry Creek.
Summary of Job:
Originate and close new credit business (eg C&I, CRE, and Consumer). Manage ongoing credit portfolio of HNW clients and businesses. Introduce new and existing clients to the wealth management approach of First Western Financial. Generate additional cross-selling business through existing and new clients using consultative selling.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Individual annual sales goal component to be assigned in conjunction with the annual office sales goals
- Contributes to profit center production goals including loans, deposits and assets under management
- Originate new and existing lending opportunities and act as a liaison between sales and support groups
- Act as Relationship Manager for all originated credits, including possible existing book of business
- Monitor and administrate loan portfolios including covenant tracking, collateral exceptions, loan documentation and less complex loan requests
- Learn from other financial professional's expertise in wealth planning, investment management, trust and depository services, and then applies this comprehensive knowledge to further develop client portfolios
- Must have experience working with HNW clients
- Maintain current knowledge of and comply with all applicable laws and regulations, policies and procedures
- Must maintain NMLS membership for the length of employment
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree in business or related experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years of direct sales experience in Lending, with ancillary experience in underwriting preferred
- Microsoft office suite; banking software, or relationship management software preferred
- Strong mathematical skills, strong customer service skills
- Experience working with high net-worth individuals
- Provide excellent customer service to new and existing clients related to lending guidance
- Administrate loan portfolios including covenant tracking, collateral exceptions, loan documentation and loan requests
Looking to take your career to the next level? First Western is not only offering a competitive salary to start and full health (dental, vision) benefits, but also the following:
- Strong Bonus Potential
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Paid Parking/Transportation Benefits
- Access to Training & Professional Development Programs
- Sponsorship for Obtaining Professional Certifications
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time-Off + Bank Holidays
Interested in learning more and seeing how we connect? Visit us today at: https://myfw.com/ourcareers/
Questions? Contact us at HumanCapital@myfw.com
First Western Financial, Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our associates. EOE/AA Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Back to top