We are First Western Trust.
Individually, we are entrepreneurs, advisors, art collectors, and more. Together, we are a team with a mission to be the best. We find ways to share and celebrate excellent work; we are prepared to go above and beyond to do what's right; we work with purpose; we create new solutions that allow us to deliver better value; we expect and invite honesty from others; and we seek to understand before being understood.
This is who we are, how we work, what we believe, and what we expect.
Our associates dedicate themselves to providing unparalleled service and integrated wealth management services; and our Portfolio Managers are an important piece of our client's financial puzzle: From helping them figure out how to meet their wealth goals, to how to better secure the assets they already have, our Portfolio Managers are client-service experts with great investment knowledge and a soft touch when it comes to building trust. First and foremost, they are trusted advisers who aim to educate, thus, this is NOT a commission based role. Our Portfolio Managers' priority is not sales, but superior client service. If you are a client-centric investment professional, we would like to hear from you and see how we connect.
- Serve as the point of contact for investment management clients and work closely with colleagues to build strong relationships
- Lead the growth and development of the Profit Center's investment portfolio
- Partner with the team to advise prospective, new, and existing clients with a holistic approach that encompasses all products and services of the bank
- Develop asset allocation strategies for clients
- Generate new client leads and prepare investment management proposals
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or related field
- 7+ plus years of related investment management experience
- Experienced in business development within local market area
- CFP or CFA preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with strong Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to effectively present information to senior management and clients
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Advanced leadership qualities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Looking to take your career to the next level? First Western is not only offering a competitive salary to start and full health (dental, vision) benefits, but also the following:
- Bonus Potential
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Paid Parking/Transportation Benefits
- Access to Training & Professional Development Programs
- Sponsorship for Obtaining Professional Certifications
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Health & Wellness Benefits
- Paid Time-Off+ Bank Holidays
Interested in learning more and seeing how we connect? Visit us today at: https://myfw.com/ourcompany/ourcareers/
Questions? Contact us at [email protected]
First Western Financial, Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our associates. EOE/AA Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Meet Some of First Western's Employees
Elio identifies any potential risks inherent in lending money to each and every applicant that comes to First Western Trust seeking to borrow money from the bank.
Back to top