Mortgage Loan Processor
- Greenwood Village, CO
Strive for excellence. Focus on people. Invest in the future.
At First Western, these values guide us in all that we do: be it client facing, among our own associates, or within our community. Here, you will have the opportunity to be part of a fast growing company that needs driven, proactive associates. Our success is built on strong teamwork and a commitment to client service.
If you have at least three years recent experience in residential mortgage loan processing in a bank environment and you want to continue your career with a stable, growing company in the DTC area, apply with us today!
Summary of Job:
Process residential real estate purchase and refinance mortgage loans within specified time-frame. Assist the Mortgage Loan Services team by performing general administrative duties.
- Review new loan files and make introductory phone calls to borrowers; request additional items if needed.
- Order all verifications, including income, assets, credit supplements, title work, appraisals, and other pertinent documents.
- Review all verifications for accuracy; calculate income, LTV/CLTV and update data in loan files and AU.
- Submit loans to underwriting for conditional review and communicate status with borrowers, MLOs and other parties to the transaction.
- Obtain and review information/documentation to satisfy approval conditions; update 1003s and AU for final submission to underwriting.
- Manage pipeline of loans within service level expectations and consult manager for alternatives to ensure timely processing.
- Partner with MLOs, underwriters and other team members on difficult and/or exception transactions.
- Maintain current knowledge of and comply with all applicable laws and regulations, policies and procedures.
- Other duties assigned.
Targeted Pay Range: $25.72/hour to $31.25/hour, based on experience
Classification: Full-time, non-exempt
Application Close Date: January 15th, 2021
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years of residential mortgage loan processing in a bank environment; experience with FHA, VA and Conventional loan processing
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; thorough knowledge of DU/DO and LP; experience with Encompass 360, GUS and bond programs preferred
- Ability to accurately process up to 30 files per month; exceptional analytical, written and verbal communications skills; detail-oriented; able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment; strong organization and time management skills to balance workload and meet important deadlines; willingness to assist teammates and build strong relationships with sales partners; outstanding customer service skills; thorough knowledge of current regulatory requirements including but not limited to TILA/RESPA, Reg B, ECOA, MDIA
Looking to take your career to the next level? First Western is not only offering a competitive salary to start and full health (dental, vision) benefits, but also the following:
- Strong Bonus Potential
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Paid Parking/Transportation Benefits
- Access to Training & Professional Development Programs
- Sponsorship for Obtaining Professional Certifications
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time-Off + Bank Holidays
Ready to Apply? Please submit your resume and cover letter and answer the questions below. A member from our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch with you shortly should they determine your qualifications are fit for the role.
Interested in learning more and seeing how we connect? Visit us today at: https://myfw.com/careers/
First Western will accommodate applicants with disabilities who need help applying for a position. Contact TalentManagement@myfw.com for assistance.
First Western Financial, Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our associates. Equal Opportunity Employer including disabilities / vets.
Back to top