Mortgage Loan Originator (Remote)
Strive for excellence. Focus on people. Invest in the future.
At First Western, these values guide us in all that we do: be it client facing, among our own associates, or within our community. Here, you will have the opportunity to be part of a fast growing company that needs driven, proactive associates. Our success is built on strong teamwork and a commitment to client service.
First Western Trust is expanding its mortgage reach and we need motivated, professional Mortgage Loan Originators to help take us to the next level. We are seeking Originators who are looking to be part of a fast-growing, reputable high net-worth wealth management organization. Originators should bring an existing book of business and the ability to build new relationships while strengthening existing relationships.
If you have at least three years experience in a mortgage sales role and you want to continue your career with a stable, growing company, apply with us today!
Why Join First Western?
1. Participate in an above-industry-standard commission plan (with the opportunity to earn up to 110 bps) with the added potential for quarterly volume incentive payouts.
2. We have national lending capabilities and you’ll have access to a wide array of conventional and government products, as well as bank portfolio products and programs.
3. Work with a knowledgeable and service-oriented team of in-house processors, underwriters, and closers.
4. Access to a company paid Mortgage Loan Assistant to help with follow-up and the administrative aspects of origination.
5. We contribute marketing dollars to build your business and you have access to our in-house Marketing team at any time!
6. First Western Total Rewards: 401(k) Plan; Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; Flex Spending Accounts; Health Savings Account; Parking/Transportation Benefits; Health & Wellness Benefits
- On-going development of a referral network to promote home ownership.
- Provide exceptional customer service by overseeing each loan transaction through processing and closing, and effectively communicating updates to all parties to the transaction.
- Achieve agreed-upon production goals.
- Respond to self-generated inquiries and referrals within one business day and meet applicants face-to-face and over the phone.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Technical Skills:
- 2+ years of successful residential mortgage lending experience (preferably in a bank environment)
- Active NMLS registration
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and strong understanding of database/CRM tools, loan origination systems, and loan pricing engines
- Solid understanding of mortgage regulatory requirements including: SAFE Act, Dodd-Frank, HMDA, TILA, RESPA, ECOA, Fair Lending, and the Fair Housing Act
Required Interpersonal Skills:
- Demonstrated success in cultivating and maintaining a quality referral network
- Ability to analyze complex financial data
- Ability to work well independently and with an operations team
- Excellent customer service skills and professionalism
Interested in learning more and seeing how we connect? Visit us today at: https://myfw.com/ourcompany/ourcareers/
Questions? Contact us at [email protected]
First Western Financial, Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our associates. EOE/AA Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Meet Some of First Western's Employees
Elio identifies any potential risks inherent in lending money to each and every applicant that comes to First Western Trust seeking to borrow money from the bank.
Back to top