Mortgage Loan Originator
- Fort Collins, CO
We are First Western Trust.
Individually, we are entrepreneurs, advisors, art collectors, and more. Together, we are a team with a mission to be the best. We find ways to share and celebrate excellent work; we are prepared to go above and beyond to do what's right; we work with purpose; we create new solutions that allow us to deliver better value; we expect and invite honesty from others; and we seek to understand before being understood.
This is who we are, how we work, what we believe, and what we expect.
Want to join a talented, high producing group of professionals? First Western is looking for an experienced Mortgage Loan originator for our Denver territory.
First Western Trust is expanding its mortgage reach and we need motivated, professional, high volume Mortgage Loan Originators. We are seeking Originators to work for our Denver region. Originators should bring an existing book of business and the ability to build new relationships while strengthening existing relationships.
If you have at least three years of experience in a mortgage sales role and are well connected in the Denver market, and you want to continue your career with an established, growing company, apply with us today!
Why Join First Western?
- We have national lending capabilities and you’ll have access to a wide array of conventional, government, jumbo and bank portfolio products and programs.
- Work with a knowledgeable and service-oriented team of in-house processors, underwriters, and closers.
- Our compensation program is one the most competitive in the business for the right quality person.
- First Western Total Rewards: 401K Plan, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance: Flex Spending Accounts, Health Savings Account: Health and Wellness Benefits
Targeted Pay Range: Commission based salary
Classification: Full-time, non-exempt
Application Close Date: March 30th, 2021, subject to change at the discretion of First Western's Talent Management team
- On-going development of a referral network to promote home ownership.
- Provide exceptional customer service by overseeing each loan transaction through processing and closing, and effectively communicating updates to all parties to the transaction.
- Achieve agreed-upon production goals.
- Respond to self-generated inquiries and referrals within one business day and meet applicants face-to-face and over the phone.
- On-site PC Assigned Originators: Work closely with the PC President and PC associates to generate referrals and close mortgage loans.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Technical Skills:
- 3 + years of successful residential mortgage lending experience
- Active NMLS registration
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite, Encompass software a plus, and a strong understanding of database/CRM tools, and loan pricing engines
- Solid understanding of mortgage regulatory requirements including: Safe Act, Dodd-Frank, HMDA, TILA, RESPA, ECOA, Fair lending, and the Fair Housing Act
Required Interpersonal Skills:
- Demonstrated success in cultivating and maintaining a quality referral network
- Ability to analyze complex financial data
- Ability to work well independently and with our operations team
- Excellent customers service skills, professionalism and a great spirit
Looking to take your career to the next level? First Western is not only offering a competitive salary to start and full health (dental, vision) benefits, but also the following:
- Strong Bonus Potential
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Paid Parking/Transportation Benefits
- Access to Training & Professional Development Programs
- Sponsorship for Obtaining Professional Certifications
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time-Off + Bank Holidays
Ready to Apply? Please submit your resume and cover letter and answer the questions below. A member from our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch with you shortly should they determine your qualifications are fit for the role.
Interested in learning more and seeing how we connect? Visit us today at: https://myfw.com/careers/
First Western will accommodate applicants with disabilities who need help applying for a position. Contact TalentManagement@myfw.com for assistance.
First Western Financial, Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our associates. Equal Opportunity Employer including disabilities / vets.
Back to top