Market President, Fort Collins
Strive for excellence. Focus on people. Invest in the future.
At First Western, these values guide us in all that we do: be it client facing, among our own associates, or within our community. Working together, our team partners with high net-worth clients to deliver innovative and consultative solutions in private banking, mortgage, retirement services, investment management, trust, estate, and wealth planning.
Are you passionate about offering the very best in wealth management to your clientele? We are, too! First Western is small enough to offer a highly personal and consultative approach while having the leverage and capability of a larger bank. We are seeking an experienced, forward-thinking bank President with an acumen for business development to take our Fort Collins office to the next level. With First Western, this President will have a unique opportunity to motivate a great team of highly talented individuals in a great, bustling location in Fort Collins. Our bank has continued to grow exponentially throughout the Western region and we are looking for an ambitious leader to drive sales development and inspire the team to share in and contribute to our success!
Manage sales & commercial lending activities, revenue growth, and operations of the Fort Collins office. Proactively seek new business opportunities and strengthen relationships with existing clients.
- Strategic Thought: Ensure service quality; identify inefficiencies and increase effectiveness in all areas
- Business Development: Achieve revenue and lending goals
- Organizational Leadership: Monitor expenses and operate within annual budget
- Networking Specialist: Actively market First Western within the community; search for new business opportunities and COIs
- Manage & Lead: Hire, coach and provide feedback to PC associates; promote learning and growth opportunities
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or a related field; MBA preferred
- 10+ years in banking, with experience in lending
- 5+ years of management experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including advanced negotiation skills
- Advanced leadership qualities as listed under "Responsibilities", including, but not limited to: strategic thinking, organizational leadership, managing & leading, and a consultative relationship with staff and peers
- High acumen in business management and business development
Looking to take your career to the next level? First Western not only offers a competitive salary and full health (dental, vision) benefits, but also the following:
Competitive Commission Structure
Quarterly Bonus Potential
Paid Parking/Transportation Benefits
Access to Training & Professional Development Programs
Sponsorship for Obtaining Professional Certifications
Flex Spending Accounts
Health Savings Account
Paid Time-Off+ Bank Holidays
If you are bank executive with a proven record of adding strategic and collaborative value, contact us today and see how we connect.
First Western Financial, Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our associates. EOE/AA Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Back to top