Loan Processing Analyst II
- Denver, CO
About First Western Trust.
First Western's mission is to be the best private bank for the western wealth management client. We believe that each of our clients shares our entrepreneurial spirit and values our sophisticated, high-touch wealth management services that are tailored to meet their specific needs. We provide a trusted adviser platform with an established approach to investment management through a branded network of boutique private trust bank offices located across Colorado, Arizona, Wyoming and California.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, we provide a fully integrated suite of wealth management services on a private trust bank platform, which includes a comprehensive selection of deposit, loan, trust, wealth planning and investment management products and services.
You can find us trading on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "MYFW."
Your Potential at First Western Trust
Are you a loan processing team player with a focus on growth and communication? If you are ready to join an incredible and growing team, this may be your opportunity for the next step in your career!
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Partner with the loan team to review loan applications and credit memos, and resolve outstanding/potential issues
- Work in partnership with Credit Analysts and Lenders to coordinate loan information and documents for clients
- Maintain knowledge of regulatory compliance and take compliance-related actions including disclosures, right to cancel, and flood
- Prepare closing documents for commercial and consumer loans ensuring documentation is accurate and sufficient to protect the bank’s interests
- Maintain current knowledge of documentation as it relates to securing collateral for a variety of types including deeds of trust/mortgages, UCC, investment assets and life insurance
- Order and review title commitments and follow up on title policies
- Maintain current knowledge of, and comply with, all applicable laws and regulations, policies and procedures
What You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelors’ Degree in business administration, finance or account preferred but can be substituted with work experience
- Must have great attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- 1+ years’ work experience in loan operations
- Strong and effective communication is a MUST
Looking to take your career to the next level? First Western is not only offering a competitive salary to start and full health (dental, vision) benefits, but also the following:
- Stocked Kitchen (coffee, snacks, soda, and treats)
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Paid Parking/Transportation Benefits – Choice of RTD EcoPass
- Access to Training & Professional Development Programs
- Sponsorship for Obtaining Professional Certifications
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time-Off + Bank Holidays
Interested in learning more and seeing how we connect? Visit us today at: https://myfw.com/ourcareers/
Questions? Contact us at HumanCapital@myfw.com
First Western Financial, Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our associates. EOE/AA Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Back to top