Loan Operations Administrator - Servicing
We are First Western Trust.
Individually, we are entrepreneurs, advisors, art collectors, and more. Together, we are a team with a mission to be the best: We find ways to share and celebrate excellent work; we are prepared to go above and beyond to do what's right; we work with purpose; we create new solutions that allow us to deliver better value; we expect and invite honesty from others; and we seek to understand before being understood. This is who we are, how we work, what we believe, and what we expect.
Want to join a talented, creative group of professionals? We are currently seeking a Loan Operations Administrator to work in our Denver offices just steps from Union Station in the heart of LoDo.
First Western’s loan administrator will work with our different offices around the West to provide friendly, efficient service to internal associates and external clients working in the servicing aspect of their commercial and consumer loans. Within this position, you’ll be following up to ensure that payments are being posted, loans are in bank compliance, and also working in partnership with our credit analysts and lenders to update any information necessary.
- Post payments and maintenance such as address changes, reversals, etc. into CRM
- Manage CRM and complete loan maintenance requests
- Take loan payments and process them
- Provide past due loan statements to clients
- Manage insurance requirements and request updates as needed
- Complete reviews/audits of originations
- Book loans into FIS/Insight, including looking at the credit memo and entering supporting documentation into core systems
- Manage insurance requirements (current insurance on file) and request updates as needed
- 1+ years of loan origination, loan processing, or loan documentation experience
- Experience using CRM
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong understanding of lending processes
- Loan software and imaging experience
- Proven record of critical thinking skills
- Ability to understand complex collateral and payment structures
- Exceptional customer service skills
Looking to take your career to the next level? First Western is not only offering a competitive salary to start and full health (dental, vision) benefits, but also the following:
- Bonus Potential
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Paid Parking/Transportation Benefits
- Access to Training & Professional Development Programs
- Sponsorship for Obtaining Professional Certifications
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time-Off+ Bank Holidays
Interested in learning more and seeing how we connect? Visit us today at: https://myfw.com/ourcompany/ourcareers/
Questions? Contact us at [email protected]
First Western Financial, Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our associates. EOE/AA Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Meet Some of First Western's Employees
Together with her team, Darcy works to ensure that every First Western Trust client’s financial goals are supported and their client service expectations are exceeded.
Back to top