Loan Operations Administrator - Processing
We are First Western Trust.
Individually, we are entrepreneurs, advisors, art collectors, and more. Together, we are a team with a mission to be the best: We find ways to share and celebrate excellent work; we are prepared to go above and beyond to do what's right; we work with purpose; we create new solutions that allow us to deliver better value; we expect and invite honesty from others; and we seek to understand before being understood. This is who we are, how we work, what we believe, and what we expect.
Want to join a talented, creative group of professionals? We are currently seeking a Loan Operations Administrator to work in our Denver offices just steps from Union Station in the heart of LoDo.
First Western’s loan administrator will work with our different profit centers around the West to provide friendly, efficient service to internal associates working to originate commercial and consumer loans. Within this position, you’ll be following up on loans to ensure that documents are complete and accurate, working in partnership with our credit analysts and lenders to coordinate information. You'll also be preparing closing documents for our lending teams and ensuring a smooth experience for the client at the end of the process. If you're a client-focused, well-rounded commercial lending expert, apply today and see how we connect!
- Ordering title commitments and reviewing lien filing, reading requirements and exceptions
- Recording collateral and managing who should record it (post-closing or title company)
- Orders collateral report, ensure its accuracy, and records the report using software
- Review loan applications and credit memos, and resolve outstanding/potential issues
- Work in partnership with Credit Analysts and Lenders to coordinate loan information and documents for clients
- Maintain knowledge of regulatory compliance and take compliance-related actions including pre-closing disclosures
- Prepare closing documents for commercial and consumer loans
- Request and review flood certificates, appraisals, appraisal reviews and environmental reports
- Order collateral reports and follow-up with title companies
- 1+ years of loan origination, loan processing, or loan documentation experience
- Experience using CRM
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong understanding of lending processes
- Loan software and imaging experience
- Proven record of critical thinking skills
- Ability to understand complex collateral and payment structures
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
Looking to take your career to the next level? First Western is not only offering a competitive salary to start and full health (dental, vision) benefits, but also the following:
- Bonus Potential
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Paid Parking/Transportation Benefits
- Access to Training & Professional Development Programs
- Sponsorship for Obtaining Professional Certifications
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time-Off+ Bank Holidays
Interested in learning more and seeing how we connect? Visit us today at: https://myfw.com/ourcompany/ourcareers/
Questions? Contact us at [email protected]
First Western Financial, Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our associates. EOE/AA Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Meet Some of First Western's Employees
Together with her team, Darcy works to ensure that every First Western Trust client’s financial goals are supported and their client service expectations are exceeded.
Back to top