Financial Analyst I
- Denver, CO
About First Western Trust.
First Western's mission is to be the best private bank for the western wealth management client. We believe that each of our clients shares our entrepreneurial spirit and values our sophisticated, high-touch wealth management services that are tailored to meet their specific needs. We provide a trusted adviser platform with an established approach to investment management through a branded network of boutique private trust bank offices located across Colorado, Arizona, Wyoming and California.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, we provide a fully integrated suite of wealth management services on a private trust bank platform, which includes a comprehensive selection of deposit, loan, trust, wealth planning and investment management products and services.
You can find us trading on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "MYFW."
Your Potential at First Western Trust
Are you looking or a career in Finance? Do you enjoy solving problems and working through challenges? Do you have a passion for analyzing financial data and providing value through recommendations? Do you want to be part of a culture of growth?
Great! If you are ready to join a growing team within our Finance team apply now! We are looking for highly motivated, detail oriented, self-starters for a great career opportunity.
Targeted pay range from $21.64/hour - $24.04/hour, based on experience
Classification: Full-time, non-exempt
Application Close Date: January 30th, 2021
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinate, analyze and report financial performance to management; present monthly and year-to-date financials with accompanying analysis of results
- Analyze key performance indicators to identify underlying business issues, and provide input for operational and strategic decisions
- Analyze monthly forecasting, review against analyst estimates, provide support to strategic planning and goal achievement
- Support the annual business planning process
- Assist in daily liquidity management of the Bank
- Provide analysis regarding the Bank’s ALM simulation model and ensure compliance with Bank policies
- Identify and monitor key/strategic clients, client profitability analysis and benchmarking
- Support the internal and external reporting requirements of the Company (management, BOD, SEC, regulatory)
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years related experience and/or training preferred.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced Excel skills.
- Tableau or similar data analytics software experience preferred
Looking to take your career to the next level? First Western is not only offering a competitive salary to start and full health (dental, vision) benefits, but also the following:
- Strong Bonus Potential
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Paid Parking/Transportation Benefits
- Access to Training & Professional Development Programs
- Sponsorship for Obtaining Professional Certifications
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time-Off + Bank Holidays
Ready to Apply? Please submit your resume and cover letter and answer the questions below. A member from our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch with you shortly should they determine your qualifications are fit for the role.
Interested in learning more and seeing how we connect? Visit us today at: https://myfw.com/careers/
First Western will accommodate applicants with disabilities who need help applying for a position. Contact TalentManagement@myfw.com for assistance.
First Western Financial, Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our associates. Equal Opportunity Employer including disabilities / vets.
Back to top